Who is your alter-ego?

Another day another question of the day! So if you could be any superhero in the DC universe; who would it be? I know this is going to be a very cliche choice but I have always been a huge fan of Superman! So let’s get out of our heads and enjoy being someone else for a moment! Let me know and let’s get this post trending!

2 Likes

This IS my alter ego

2 Likes

4 Likes

@KeyFamily are you Bruce Wayne or Kevin Conroy? Yes I can be paid for my silence!

1 Like

Any character in DCU? That’s hard cuz there’s not really a character I see myself in. Like I always wanted Piper’s powers from Charmed. The closest to that I’ve seen in comics is Gambit from X-Men. But my personality is definitely Spider-Man. Idk any characters like that in DC.
Hell, but a true alter ego with cool powers and a sort of opposite personality. I would have Piper’s powers and be quite insufferable. All sass, no class, explosive temper, etc. Pretty much my bad side turned up to 11. Again, don’t really know any DC characters like that.

1 Like

Anybody but a guy named Dick.

1 Like

@jsmsiggy

I’m Batman :batman_hv_2:

1 Like

Yes @KeyFamily

1 Like

If @KeyFamily is Batman them i’ll be Nightwing!

2 Likes

@Thebatman.7002 Ok I see you & @KeyFamily. I raise you I’m Superman and my homie @Kon-El the honor of Superboy!

3 Likes

Sounds good @Thebatman.7002! To Gotham…

2 Likes