Who Is Your All Time Favorite DC Female Character 🤔

Who Is Your All Time Favorite DC Female Character :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a really tough question… but I’d have to go with Lady Shiva.

2 Likes

Can I only pick one?

Screw it, I’m picking several.

Cassandra Cain

Rose Wilson

Lady Shiva

Duela Dent

Honorary mentions: Donna Troy and Cheshire

2 Likes

Death.

1 Like

Shoot that is hard… I can’t really think of one but… I guess killer frost because of the flash on Netflix

2 Likes

Shoot that is hard… I can’t really think of one but… I guess killer frost because of the flash on Netflix

Tora Olafsdotter AKA Ice

2 Likes

Barbara Gordon at any time before Flashpoint (especially as Oracle, though I don’t necessarily take issue with her original tenure as Batgirl; that era just kind of registers in my head as Oracle’s backstory), and otherwise probably Catwoman. Honorable mentions to Cassandra Cain, Black Canary, and Amanda Waller.

Of course, I don’t tend to think about my favorite characters in terms of whether they’re male or female. I either like them or don’t. And I don’t mean that as an attack; I just find this question interesting because it’s not one I would generally think to ask.

4 Likes

@golddragon71: Ooh, Ice is another one of my favorites. She’s really underutilized.

2 Likes

Lady shiva

1 Like

Or talia al ghul. I like the baddies.

1 Like

It has to be Miss Martian.

Martian Manhunter has is my second favorite hero in DC so when I was introduced to her in YJ when it came out I was surprised that there was another martian and because of the show and the fact that my only Martian knowledge of DC came from faint memories of JL/JLU the Justice League Heroes game on PS2 and The Batman I didn’t have much knowledge. But I’ve enjoyed learning more about her through YJ and now because of this service the comics.

2 Likes

Helena Wayne, daughter of Bruce Wayne, Batman and Selina Kyle, Catwoman

During New 52, transported to main Earth from Earth 2

In our library

Huntess mini series
Worlds Finest, with Power Girl.

2 Likes

Cassandra Cain.
Not Orphan.

1 Like

Lois Lane. The “first lady” of the DCU.

2 Likes

Barbara. Freaking. Gordon.

6 Likes

Catwoman
She is just a cool character

and she stole Batman’s :heart:

3 Likes

Rita Farr on TV
Raven in the comics and cartoons
But also Crazy Jane and Lois Lane and Granny Goodness and Big Barda and Vixen and Starfire and Katana and Amanda Waller

1 Like