Who is YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS’ Halo?

Many of us are asking, “Who is Halo?”
And rightfully so, since many times, even she isn’t quite sure who she is!

While some of us were introduced to Halo for the very first time in “Young Justice: Outsiders”, others may already know her as Violet Harper.
But did you know she was also known as Gabrielle Doe and Marissa Barron?

Check out this article to get a fuller overview of Halo’s colorful history:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/who-young-justice-outsiders-halo/

5 Likes

She’s awesome so far. But kind of creepy because of how she comes back from the dead

2 Likes

best new character in my opinion and i love her origins

2 Likes

She’s a very interesting character, I wonder if she’s related to Vandel Savage since she can’t stay dead which is good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Redhood.55520
At first I was like, “Oh, cool! She can heal herself!”
Until, I saw her come back from a broken neck.
That was quite unsettling to see.

Imagine if that was in live-action.
:fearful:

2 Likes

I do love the mystery and intrigue she brings to the show!
The innocence that surrounds her amnesiac character is interesting to watch in action, especially knowing what her background is.

1 Like

I was like “omg her neck snapped she ded”.
Then I was like, “wait a minute… (not for long)”

Who’s got a bet on how many more times they’ll kill Halo this season? I’m gonna say 5.

2 Likes

I thought she was based on an existing (older) hero. The episodes released today are awesome and we get to see more people in action!

1 Like

I’m worried her resurrection power is limited, like a cat with nine lives; however, I’m interested to see if the show will use other parts of the Halo history. Anyways, I’m just happy YJ is back.

So Halo coming back from the dead . So is it going to become a “Who killed Kenny” thing? :joy: