Who Is This?

Big Friday hints:

This character is best known (to fans, not necessarily in universe) for …

• his scars
  • misogynistic origins
  • the width and breadth of his romantic relationships
  • being able to smell cilantro on your breath from two yards away.
3 Likes

It’s not Zsasz is it?

2 Likes

Is is not, but that is a good guess.
Far more likely to protect children and animals.

2 Likes

To clarify, the character below is more likely to protect children and animals than Zsasz is. Not the other way around. Zsasz is terrible to children and animals. Think of poor little Jen [no last name provided]!

Since the Big Friday hints weren’t the giveaway I thought they might be, here’s another image. (Yes, from same story arc as first image, but this time with words… but not his.) I’ll think about more character hints over the weekend. Or y’all can ask questions. Or I can tag someone who I suspect will recognize him immediately. :wink:

2 Likes

Alright, no action on this, so I’ll tag @stefanie.m as a clue. She hasn’t been on the Community in a few months, so might not see this. (If you do, the challenge is whether you can identify the character in the prior post.)

So if she doesn’t sign in, the hint for everyone else is that I’m 95% sure she would recognize this guy from any one of those images or clues alone.

And if that doesn’t help, then I’ll get really obvious.

5 Likes

Jason Blood?

3 Likes

Merlin?

3 Likes

Omg no pressure at all keath. But i have to let you down ( :sob:) hes not ringing any bells, the one panel with him next to i think gordon(?) looks familiar but i can only think of ragdoll when you said scars lol.

More clues please! I wanna get this soooo bad. Im gonna slap myself when its revelaed arent i.

5 Likes

Welcome back @stefanie.m! It’s been a while!

3 Likes

Naye.

Naye.

I’ll add that this character ages “naturally” (in elastic comics time).

Haha, sorry, didn’t mean to put you on the spot.

Funny you should mention Ragdoll, though. (off topic; I was very excited to use that image in a work situation recently…)

Let’s add the hint that this character is a close personal friend of Mr Merkel Junior. While I do not believe Ragdoll is canonically (or codedly) one of his romantic partners, said character would probably jump to Ragdoll’s defense sooner than that of children, but not as quickly as for animals.

Probably. Maybe. Just … be gentle.

Summarizing

4 Likes

Blake? Pretty sure he met his parents in hell, has scars on his chest, friend of doll.

Im being thrown off with the romantoc partners and misogyny.

Ill always mention Doll! Its one of my fav panels of him, stealing ww clothes perfect.

6 Likes

Bingo bingo bingo!

Romantic partners was referencing having a son with Cheshire, and relationships of various forms with Huntress, Jeannette, implicitly Deadshot, the random couple in Redemption Flats NM, Porcelain, Ghostmaker, and so on…

Met his parents in hell

Distinctive scars

misogynist origins

the cilantro incident

Spoilers

The punchline:

You should really NOT expose this, and instead read it all in context.

4 Likes

Nice job @stefanie.m!

3 Likes

Let me start with a very humble

cute-mochi-cat-oh-yeah-1ypz8p7hn3t5ywc5

Omg i forgot the whole orgy scene in the series with ventriloquist ferdie . :woman_facepalming:

Thanks @Jurisdiction and for the welcome back

5 Likes

Where is this one from?

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community @stefanie.m! :wave: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

5 Likes

Thank you for saving us from that nightmare @stefanie.m . Now it is your job to supply an image of somebody to the thread

6 Likes

4 Likes

Apollo?

5 Likes

andy-bernard

4 Likes