Who Is This?

Alright, here’s a clue: our mystery man has met the Justice League.

1 Like

Well this (plus the first initial) is knocking out all my ideas.
Is he referenced in other series? Like ol’ grampa so-and-so?

And I’m pretty sure this sucker (plus his lack of epic mustache) knocks out Sinclair Strong.

2 Likes

My memory and two separate wikis both say no but it is possible he was referenced in something else. He only ever physically appeared in one series.

His younger relative has an alias that starts with “S.”

3 Likes

He is not. His last name does not start with S.

2 Likes

Okay, I discarded this idea previously because I didn’t think he ever had a name pre-Flashpoint and post-Flashpoint he goes by John King and doesn’t look anything like the pic.

But given this clue, I need to try…

Is this Mia Deardon’s pre-Flashpoint biological father?

3 Likes

It is not, no. This character is strictly pre-Flashpoint. (Thus far)

3 Likes

I’m going to compile all clues.

So he only appeared in one series, in which he met the Justice League and his younger relative. His first name begins with an “S”. He’s also rich.

2 Likes

Sneaky… Simon Carr.

3 Likes

That’s correct!

(What is sneaky? I didn’t mean to be.)

2 Likes

Truthfully, not so much sneaky, as I had made assumptions about who his nibling was. Here’s someone not too difficult:
MysteryMan

3 Likes

I spent most of yesterday reading a bunch of Snapper appearances, found sister Janet, dad John, brother Jimmy, and Spitter, but somehow TOTALLY MISSED UNCLE SIMON! and fell down an unhelpful "maybe someone in Identity Crisis hole… Ugh.

Well played.

I believe this MysteryMan (:wink::camera_flash:) would be good ol’ Infernus. Darkseid had a mission for him.

2 Likes

He appeared in Justice League: Year One!

2 Likes

Yup, I checked Tower of Babel, but missed Year One!

Great challenge!

2 Likes

Congrats! The conn is yours!

4 Likes

Well, my fairly well known character posted 02 January is still unsolved.

Clues thus far

What next?

• New character
  • More hints for this one
  • Both
0 voters

(If you want hints, let me know if you prefer more images or random character details.)

3 Likes

Alright … more hints for our mystery man

Nobody commented image or character, so I’ll start with another image as all the clues I’m thinking are probably a bit to obvious - hopefully this image isn’t a giveaway too…

This is also also him:

3 Likes

I’m looking more at the helmet and shield

4 Likes

Is that slam bradley?

2 Likes

It’s a good strategy, so I’ll give you a hint that it is (probably) not a helmet.
(And I honestly thought it wasn’t a shield either, and was a doorway, but I think you’re right that its a shield.)

Bruh.
4 Likes

oops lol

3 Likes