Who Is This?

2 Likes

That’s Scorn!

2 Likes

You got it!

2 Likes

Yatta!

Maybe too easy, maybe too niche, who is this?

3 Likes

Thomas Wayne?

3 Likes

Edwin Alva?

3 Likes

Nope, more obscure.

Very good guess but no. I would say this guy is slightly more obscure but only becuase he was never in a show. (Extra clue)

3 Likes

Oh Lord Emp!

2 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

That is correct, sir.

I never said he was a villain, did I? :wink:

Excuse me, sir. Has anyone identified this gentleman yet?

Is this General Avery Toitle Soup Sunderland?

… or by “maybe too niche” are you implying that this character is from a comic book based on a movie?

3 Likes

I suppose you didn’t. See, you are probably expecting me to be disgruntled but this is actually a huge relief. I thought either I was going crazy or the wikis were wrong and I’m not sure which scared me more.

It is not no.

3 Likes

Haha, I was trying to be a bit cheeky so as to avoid disgruntlement, but I’m glad it turned out to be a relief as well.

Early Shadow of the Bat issues were great about blurring the lines of who a “villain” is and isn’t, and clearly had no regard for the future needs of internet wikis to clearly categorize ever character that ever appeared! :smiley:

Boo. :frowning:

Okay, I’ve never read this, but my wild guess is Chancellor Vilos Cohaagen from the Total Recall comics?

3 Likes

Sorry, no again. He’s a bit more mainstream than that.

3 Likes

Jim Steranko?

5 Likes

Nope.

The character is not as well known as one of his younger relatives.

3 Likes

Speed Saunders?

3 Likes

Nope. Right first letter of his first name.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve come to the following conclusions with what I think is “thorough” research. (And now have a whole bunch of books added to my to-read list…)

• Billy Wintergreen has never been depicted without a mustache.
  • Ebenezer Batson has never been depicted without those goofy Arnold Toht glasses. (Nor with a hair swirl…)
  • I’m pretty confident C.C. Haly has ever not been tubby.

And I thought I had a pretty strong certainty on the hairstyle of my fourth candidate, but they you said …

No frickin’ way that’s Simon Stagg, is it?

3 Likes

I doubt it. He doesn’t have Stagg’s crazy hair.

3 Likes

None of those are right but this is closest, I would say.

To the best of my knowledge he only appeared in one series but it was a moderately well known one. (Not as big a Long Halloween, not as small as Hitman).

3 Likes