Who Is This?

5 Likes

No idea, thought it was Jimmy Olson scrolling fast and getting a glance and was really disappointed.

2 Likes

Some version of Starfire?

4 Likes

Primer.

SN: Primer is awesome, and her self-titled OGN comes highly recommended.

4 Likes

Gretel Lusky is one of my favorite artists and I’m so glad she got to work with DC Comics on Primer! I’m hoping to see a lot more of her in the future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I absolutely adored Primer, and hope it has further life on the page and beyond.

SN: What else has Gretel Lusky done?

I know, I could Google her, but its Sunday morning, the sun isn’t out yet and I’m feeling comfortably lazy ATM. :blush:

SN 2: Your namesake and Primer share certain visual aesthetics. One wonders…is there a connection? :thinking:

puts on his Sherlock Holmes-style hat as he re-reads Primer once more, in the quest for an answer

The Sacred Text must have an answer, it must! :smile:

3 Likes

Alas, Primer is not on Ultra as yet, so I will not be following your recomendation at this time.

3 Likes

You can buy it, too.

Or be like me and read it on Hoopla, which is free. Hoopla is The Way.

You could also be like me and ask “Santa” for it, because its worth Mr. Kringles’ nickels and dimes. :slight_smile:

sips his hot Earl Grey

S’true, luv.

sips again then goes to Amazon

Holy Joe, Primer is DC’s current #1 bestseller in the Graphic Novels category. Good for it, as its definitely deserving of that success.

2 Likes

Apologies for the delay, but Primer is certainly correct!
You’re up next.

5 Likes

And silence shall not hold lease…

3 Likes

I think he tried to post a pic of Mr Terrific. I always have trouble taking and sharing those… Holt says its the mask, whatever that means.

3 Likes

Well, then I guess you got the right answer!

3 Likes

(I refuse to accept victory for a joke)

3 Likes

Well, let’s keep the thread alive, anyway.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 23-22-43 Tales of the Teen Titans #50

4 Likes

Jinx?

4 Likes

No, not Jinx.

4 Likes

Pink-haired woman?

3 Likes

Close, but I need more precision.

3 Likes

Jay Nakamura in a dress

3 Likes

As Joker said in Mask of the Phantasm, "Whoops!

I completely spaced on posting a follow-up.

Apologies for leaving the thread hanging, but hey, at least Primer got some attention, so that was nice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes