Who is the worst dc villain ever

Who do you think the worst villain is

Condiment Man. He brings a new cringe worthy meaning to putting some mustard on it. Think I made him up? Check out Batgirl Year One available to read right here on DCU🍀

3 Likes

Yeah I agree…
Condiment Man lmao

3 Likes

What about the Pack Rat. The guy wants to take our junk. That’s not villanous, that’s a public service lol.

8 Likes

The Weeper

1 Like

Condiment man is pretty bad :joy:

5 Likes

Condiment is the best! Jk

4 Likes

Condiment man

batman-the-animated-series-crazy-quilt.jpg

2 Likes

Codpeice is weird

12 Likes

Hammer toes, Baby Face, Lazy Eye, Mrs. Manface ( Baby Faces squeeze), Polecat Perkins, Mr, Camera just a few from Brave & Bold that are out there but I like most anyways.

1 Like

Possibly Sewer King? Captain Hook rip off loved the episode tho so maybe I’m wrong to say it.

Penny Plunderer. You know that big penny in the Batcave? It was originally from this guy, not Two-Face. He committed crimes that centered around pennies.

2 Likes

Whoever thought giving this streaming service artificial scarcity by removing content as they add new content.

The Condiment King. Or maybe Crazy Quilt. Lol. Fun characters perhaps, but terrible villains lol .

Condiment King and Sewer King aren’t so bad. I actually kind of like Condiment King. I don’t think I like Crazy Quilt, though.

He is

6 Likes

Superman is the worst villain

1 Like

The General, Ulysses Hadrian Armstrong. Too-frequently-recurring nemesis for Tim Drake Robin in his 90’s series, to the point that I was “oh hell, not again with this brat!” when he showed up. I’d take a story that teamed up Baby Doll and the Ventriloquist and ended with the former falling in love and running away with Scarface before I’d want to see the General again.

Zack Snyder

2 Likes

Alfred

1 Like