Who Is the Toughest Outsider! Not Your Favorite but the Toughest Character?

Combining my love of comics with my love of MMA?

tenor

2 Likes

Going with outsiders from the animated series I’d pick Halo. She has an awesome set of powers.

Throwing a wider net and including comics I would probably give my vote to Kara. Much like in the Arrowverse’s fightclub, when they spar it’s everyone vs Kara (with Kryptonite cuffs). But then maybe one should also consider the definition of the word tough. Kara couldn’t stomach their methods. Maybe that excludes her.

Throwing in the magical +infinity bonus of moneymaking and fandom, Nightwing beats any and all superpowers with “skill” and “planning” while shaking his firm butt. :grin:

3 Likes

Another Fan Fiction maybe?

2 Likes

I suppose in my argument for “toughest” actually also leans towards my favorite! image for the fact of just toughest! vs. Powered or non Powered in terms of overall power I’d say Halo in terms of toughness and power GeoForce BL and cyborg since I’m basing this of YJ animated (outsiders!)

2 Likes

I am still working on framing Topics better. I wanted it to be open ended. Not just… insert fav… It can definitely be both. Sick Cover! Should drop that in Eye Candy.

2 Likes

Always going to be like that! :joy: we are all in a forum where the Fanbase can be pretty passionate straight answers I’ve noticed won’t always be easy to come by :joy: being said,… the way THIS DCU COMMUNITY communicates is EASILY one of the most Pleasant and Respectful I’ve EVER SEEN! It’s AWESOME to have that kind of Atmosphere within a Community app!

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, with Nightwing it’s always a popularity contest.

1 Like

Ehhhhh sure lots to do with that. But honest opinion is what I go with speaking for myself.

1 Like

Damian put his butt in a chair… lol!

Batman

2 Likes

How so? How would he stop Halo? In your opinion.

1 Like

200 (1)
No seriously, Halo can be killed

3 Likes

Yeah, she can, but zhe keeps coming back…

1 Like

not that he would need to

2 Likes

so, what trickery would Bat’s use?

1 Like

Well hey!,…this YJ outsiders or comics now? Batman has had very limited involvement in the series (aside barking orders and assignments from the sidelines) :joy:

2 Likes

Both, DCU has collided so many Serials anyway.

1 Like

Stick with my original than for what I based it on :joy: going with the series and or comics :exploding_head: this topic could go FOREVER :joy:

2 Likes

It is not getting that much attention, I think we will be okay…lol

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes