who is the smartest out of all robins?

Dick, jason,tim or damian?

Tim, he’s a better detective than Bruce at this point, but Dick at second.

3 Likes

Tim by far. He originally had to make up for not having a background in acrobatics and fighting, so he had to out think his opponents.

1 Like

Tim definitely…he’s showed numerous times he’s the smarter of the bunch.

1 Like

I think Tim is established as the smartest in the comics, but they’re all supposed to be intelligent. I think he skipped a few grades… I believe some media/universes combine Robin features, so it gets a bit confusing.

2 Likes

Yeah tim has been shown to be the most intellectual. Jason and Damian have potential but their temperament get in the way very often

Tim Drake!! He’s always getting the shaft but he’s my favorite.

2 Likes

Tim Drake

2 Likes

At this point I feel like Tim should be Oracle since it seems no one knows what to do with him

1 Like

Tim Drake by a mile,

1 Like

Tim Drake

1 Like

Drake. It’s kind of cool that each Robin takes an aspect of Bruce more closely than the rest. While the ALL can fight, detect, etc., Drake is the best detective, Jason is the most determined, and Dick is the best SKILLED fighter. Their personalities spawn from there, but that’s something I’ve noticed over the years that each former Robin has one Batman trait they most closely resemble while still maintaining his overall training of them🍀

2 Likes

Dick, he could have probably shown more intelligence if Barbara wasn’t around to spoon feed him as batgirl or Oracle.

1 Like

Tim. He figured out Batman’s identity on his own. Dick’s definitely smart, but he’s not a prodigy like Tim, and Damien’s arrogance keeps him from being as smart as he can be.

4 Likes

Tim Drake but Damian has potential to be better then him

1 Like

It’s been clarified by authors even, that Tim Drake is definitively the smartest Robin. I don’t like that though, because they’ve been writing him as an amazing genius recently and making it seem like he’s even smarter than Batman. Just seems like poor writing. Authors have been forgetting that Batman is supposed to be one of the smartest people on the planet too…

And I hate how once I heard an author or someone similar say “Tim is the smart one”, as if the rest aren’t smart. They focus so much on how smart Tim is they take away from everyone else in the Bat family.

1 Like