Who is the next big Green Lantern Comic Book writer?

I’m curious.

2 Likes

Me of course!

1 Like

But I would also be interested in seeing Scott Snyder’s take on the characters and the mythos

1 Like

I think Grant’s going to be on the book for a while – he’s talked about having at least 24 issues worth of content. I think we’re more likely to have a smaller GL book that will surprise people, like the upcoming Far Sector, or something similar to that.

3 Likes

I’ve read all the Omnibus books from Geoff Johns. Now I want to see who can carry the torch passed on from him!

Robert Venditti did a damn good job when he picked up after Johns’ run ended.

I hope Morrison has at least two years worth of material for TGL. More would be even better.

As for the main question, I’m not sure, but Snyder is an interesting choice. I’d like to see Sam Humphries return to the franchise when he can too.

3 Likes

Morrison’s current run is shaping up to be one for the GL history books. Heres hoping he sticks around.

1 Like

Morrison has a good history of long runs (his Action Comics being an exception but that’s almost more of a coda to All-Star Superman than anything else). I don’t expect he’s going anywhere any time soon.

1 Like