Who is the most sexualized character, Dick Grayson or Bruce Wayne? Poll

https://pollev.com/multiple_choice_polls/2PufeFsIMci9yTR/web?fbclid=IwAR05J-j-3lCFIjGiQNSIXbnXCpkDAICDVznirMVrVXWF5SnziwTum-IlMrM

1 Like

Trying to prove a point to a friend

1 Like

Overall

Dick

1 Like

I don’t know, both maybe? They’re both ripped. I was going to say Power Girl until I saw the thread was about Bruce and Dick.

2 Likes

They made Bruce fully nude in DC black label so I will go with him.

1 Like

Their relationship in Titans has gotten real cryptic. It’s kind of a toss-up, honestly.

Bats because he is not dead yet and plus dick Grayson is part of “TEEN” Titians and frosties like me should stick with people a little more my age group.

Ok if u need to prove a point I’d say Bruce. He relies on his loose lifestyle to throw off the scent of his alter ego

Dick…its right there in the name. Lol, seriously though, Dick Grayson. There was an interview on here with Marv Wolfman, they asked how he felt about Starfire and Dick evolving into sex symbols. I’m gonna paraphrase, but he said basically that “was always the intent with Starfire, that is very much by design.” Dick “kind of surprised me, he developed a large lbgt following and I recieved constant fan letters about his sexuality. I guess I was the one who put him in a thong…” something close to that.
On top of that, look at how the other characters in the universe reference these guys. Almost everytime a female talks about Grayson, he is described as hot, charming, handsome, all of that. When Bruce shows up, women almost focus solely on his money, power, and reputation. So I think within the world of DC, Dick is portrayed as an extremely handsome son. When people dont know his name, they typically describe him as a hunk or heartthrob.

3 Likes

Dick

2 Likes

Actually this was already addressed in an issue of Hourman, it seems if you want dating advice you go to Batman/Bruce Wayne.

No, it’s in the name BATman. Sure, Batman pretends to be a huge, winged mammal, but as Bruce Wayne? BAT takes on a whole other meaning. After all, you swing a BAT at BALLS to get to HOME BASE.

Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Katana and Rachel Dawes. i Love that scene w/Bruce & Selina in the horse carriage in Gotham by Gaslight, i wish i had that effect on women like Bruce has. i really liked that scene in Batman: The Brave and The Bold where Batman is there w/Talia, and she fawns over him from just looking at Batman for a second. i really Loved that scene in Justice League Unlimited where Bruce and John Stewart are in the Mess Hall, and GL tells Batman he sees how he looks at Diana, and Bruce says, yes, Diana is a valuable part of the team…, then says, “She’s standing behind me, isn’t she.”

B```
– Grayson. Nuff said

Obvs Dickie. So many butt shots. He was even undercover as a male stripper recently in the Rebirth Nightwing comic.

2 Likes