Who is the most hardcore DC character?(continuity does not matter)

Most definitely Night Fist from Hitman.

I can make a few but I’ll go with Joker.

1 Like

Hardcore in what way?

You can have Thomas Elliot, Hush, who straight up kills people sews himself a new face and performs surgery on himself a multitude times.

Or maybe Psycho Pirate, or The comedian, or Black Hamd or even The Batman who laughs… it depends on your definition of “hardcore”

1 Like

superboy prime is pretty hardcore

Me Ambush Bug duh

1 Like

Wait, but what if Continuity is the most hardcore DC character?

Lobo, redhood

Anybody with the last name Gordon. that goes for Barbara Gordon, James Gordon, and James Gordon Jr.–all in different ways.

2 Likes

We all know Wild Dog could be the most hardcore DC character if someone gave him the Punisher MAX treatment.

The Spectre because his sad story of being murdered as a police officer, but he comes back from the dead to punish those who are guilty even in the little of things. Which this can be intense for some, but is absolutely awesome to people like me. I’d love to cosplay as this guy sometime!

1 Like

Red Hood is my boy

The Main Man without question just my opinion Lobo

Dr. Manhattan gives zero fucks unless he wants to. After him, Superboy Prime, Ultraman, Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongol, and oh Black Canary for mind wiping Batsy (hardcore=mind wiping your own teammates to cover yours and everyone elses ass)