Who is the most hardcore DC character?(continuity does not matter)

who is without a doubt the most hardcore and violent DC character in the entire DC universe?

4 Likes

Maybe Lobo and Doctor Polaris !

2 Likes

Feetal’s Gizz! Ain’t nobody more of a hardcore, motherfraggin’, nuked his own race for fun bastitch than The Main Man himself, Lobo! \m/

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with Lobo here, hands down. If not him, maybe his son.

*hops on the Lobo train"

Lobo and Gorilla Grodd. Yeah, Grodd. I’ve seen him rip the heads off of people then bash them open to eat their brains.

Since violence takes many forms: physical, emotional, social, political just as a few examples. The answer is…

1: Owlman. Anyone who can come within 5 seconds of destroying the entire multiverse with no super/meta/cosmic abilities is the definition of hardcore.
2: Anti-Monitor. Again we are talking the end of the multiverse, but with cosmic abilities.
3: Darkseid: The Anti-life equation. Nuff said.

2 Likes
  1. Stealth

2. Orion
    3.Andromeda

3. Lobo

Although Mon-El typically shouldn’t het mentioned here, he had the most violent act of all time in killing Time Trapper and resetting the time line for revenge.

Bat-Mite

4 Likes

My avatar name notwithstanding, I’m going to go with Midnighter.

Then Lobo. :wink:

1 Like

Its me ambush bug DC greatest hero

1 Like

Lobo. He kills it. Literally. All while puffin on a Cigar

1 Like

I’d say Batman Who Laughs or even Grim Knight. They literally give no f**ks about anyone.

1 Like

The Clown Prince of Crime. Anyone who slices their own face off and then staples it back to their head deserves to be in this category. There was also the time, in Joker #1, he skinned a man alive from the neck down and made him do a strip tease. Beat Jason Todd to death with a crowbar. Kills a pregnant Lois Lane in Injustice. Paralyzes Barbara Gordon, strips her naked and takes pictures of her. And he may actually be the Devil.

Obviously The Main Man.

Lobo, Deathstroke and Joker

1 Like

I gotta say Red Hood, he give no fu*ks at all

The joker wins this hands down for me. He’s the most ruthless and longest running DC villain. I mean, he doesn’t even have a verifiable back story because he himself is so Savage that he can’t remember. Cut his own face off, killed Jason, paralyzed Barbra, paraded her naked and forced Jim Gordon to watch, skinned a man alive, shot a woman in the head while she was in a room full of babies I mean the guy is pure evil. And all of this doesn’t even touch the psycological trauma and hell that he puts Batman through. The fact that he can cause a man like Batman that kind of pain is a feat in itself. Clown prince of crime it is for me.
Honorable mentions:
Jason Todd
Bane
Ares
Deathstroke
Damien Dahrk

1 Like

I don’t know if he counts in this situation, but I’d say Comedian is pretty hardcore. If not him than Lobo.

1 Like