Who is the better Superman?

Do you prefer Tyler Hoechlin from Supergirl or Henry Cavill from the DCEU?Or both?

Henry for me is the best. But Tyler is still great :+1:

1 Like

Henry Cavill.

4 Likes

Henry

5 Likes

Henry and Tyler are both very good. It’s a shame the idiots at Warners are not going to give Henry a real Superman sequel. And let’s hope that Tyler’s Superman doesn’t get downgraded to a “beta” because he is stuck in the Arrowverse.

2 Likes

There’s still no confirmation on Cavill not coming back though. Ezra Miller said “Don’t believe everything you hear.” recently when asked about Cavill and Affleck and their respective statuses.

4 Likes

Henry looks more like Superman, but Tyler acts so much like I imagine Superman would, that I’ve got to go with Tyler. Henry had a few moments at the end of Justice League where’ve started to pull it off.

1 Like

Henry Cavill

3 Likes

Henry Cavill is the best Superman we’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Henry Cavill hands down.

2 Likes

I like the presence of the guy from Supergirl, but I think Cavill is better. The only problem with Cavill’s portrayal is not his own, he was working up to the superman we know and love from the comics but WB had to launch a CEU after one superman solo film.

Henry Cavill at the end of Justice League. When he could finally be Superman, minus the angst. That was great.

1 Like