Who is the best Riddler?

I have meticulously looked up the most notable voice actors/ actors for the Riddler and placed them in (relatively) chronological order. This doesn’t count Jim Rash or Paul Dano since we haven’t seen them yet.

Who do you think’s the best?

• Frank Gorshin
  • Ted Knight
  • Micheal Bell
  • John Glover
  • Jim Carrey
  • Robert Englund
  • John Michael Higgins
  • Dave Franco
  • Wally Wingert
  • Brent Spiner
  • Weird Al
  • Rob Paulson
  • Mathew Gray Gubler
  • Robin Atkins Downed
  • Roger Craig Smith
  • Cory Michael Smith
  • Geoffrey Arend

0 voters

1 Like

For me, Wally Wingert is absolutely perfect as the Riddler. He brings the right amount of ego and overconfidence that I’d expect from Nigma, and I’ve been reading Riddler’s dialogue from the comics in his voice since he debuted in Arkham Asylum.

I’ve also gotta give it up for Cory Michael Smith when it comes to live action. I really appreciated how Gotham gave us a deep dive into Ed’s psyche, and he really knocked it out of the park w/ his performance. The scene in season 2 when his dual personalities come together and he describes nearly getting caught as “beautiful” is one of my favorite moments from the series

2 Likes

Cory is adorkable and John Glover is a wonderful performance. I’ve always loved Wally’s performance, but Frank is what solidified Riddler as my favourite villain. Think I gotta go with Wally, though Frank’s a close second.

1 Like