Who is The Best Live Action Joker?

Headline says it all I wanna hear your top 3 and only top 3 jokers from live action only as I feel like video games and animation get him correct 99% of the time. However film or tv has a damn hard time getting him on point.

Mine would have to be and I know this is up for strong debate but…

1. Jack Nicholson
  2. Cesar remono (no idea if that’s correct spelling)
  3. Jared Leto from Suicide Squad (his look I didn’t care for <at first but hearing director talk about how his teeth got smashed out after “killing” Jason Todd by batman> and was over acted the deleted scenes are great.)
4 Likes

Heath Ledger hands down. Ledgers performance is the gold standard for a villain. I liked Jack and Leto and thought they were great as well but man Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight is iconic.

4 Likes

Jack Nicholson
Cesar Romero
Heath Ledger

3 Likes

Health Ledger
Jack Nicholson

1 Like

I can say Jared Leto for my number 3 also, I thought he did good. so
Heath Ledger
Jack Nicholson
Jared Leto

1 Like

Jack Nicholson
Heath Ledger
Joaquin Phoenix (I know it’s way to early, I really like the pictures I saw!) :clown_face:

1 Like

Leto was trying too hard imo.

2 Likes

@rhcp while I do agree he had 10/10 acting in that movie and played an insane villin from behind the film and interviews he changed some of the scenes and character choices making him probably the farthest from comic book joker out of everyone

1 Like

Jack Nicholson hands down.

3 Likes

So this is my understanding… Jack Nicholson’s Joker was inspired by Cesar Romero’s Joker, and Heath Ledger sought out help and advice from Nicholson before playing the Joker. So my opinion is that all these Jokers were fantastic but they were defined by Romero. And we just don’t talk about Leto. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Heath Ledger

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/W135Az86Lb_zceoxoTX39Pxw1sc33anYQUOKQUN_sUiaj3VonIWSTtVPcJvIh-Dn2vID-pPGWF-Z7SL6n3Dhxz-bLrmkg2CsnU3l3Y8uvJsHAbBy0IPGFscEKlmDsugYGV6fkdwiZgCEzJUPOG84zYYSXHD2zmXS9Lj5uyXtqAyMF5mNz_IVoCehtvdLeu51OEvmrE0nRcSKKg9i5ABpi2GP5dK47mnDJgR6QnodQnEAaRM-0bnKBtb8_GgblKV2Ml7SdtctxsY29gGDiFT_dVB2jLuC0KOJYz1araH0ecObQeok2aJxgEhN_Un8jpyhs2GqcBO_fv5AM5-PFnRYnDsWFFrFRlOnrR_0FAgTfclNazNkLncO4TtPc3znAqlHJF_ib65qg6iWKBGBOXWBATTTzcxFmxmVq8TcA89a64LL6AIJv-8UFKGifgb_1tz8Dwt8DGjRTGtuLQRlcT-0XzLKCrzc8Xtj6ZOkF97cKNg7OGaE2Y76e0QIZCnlIIjNdHG8ZXSsEzFHopOF8lPgA14A7zRr1hoxbY63lmX1jAAsnnFScUjFc486NGctz7o5I-M59MDoKvEM4MsW4s5dx33dBDCtnq36ZsX1gGoKrFYnGiUeYloq0chZCLbmDhxl6rZn2GrEhQopa0elYEMEwEyypw=w1240-h620-no

Heath and Cameron’s joker on Gotham

1 Like

I’m waiting for Phoenix shot at the Clown Prince of Crime

1 Like

Gotta go with Heath Ledger.

Jack Nicholson is a solid #2.

1 Like

Heath Ledger and for animation the version from “The batman”

1 Like

Cesar Romero was the best Joker!
Change my mind. :wink:

1 Like

My joker are jack Nicholson mark Hamill and Cameron Monaghan

1. Ledger
  2. Jack
  3. Mark Hamill
  4. Romero

Leto wasn’t on screen long enough to really have a gauge of what he brought overall to the lore of the role.
I’m very curious as to what Phoenix does with the role.

Cesar Romero is a legend, but Heath Ledger is my pick.

1 Like

Heath Ledger was fantastic, taking the character to an entirely different level.

1 Like