Who Is The Best Batman?

If all the Batmen from every universe fought, who would win?

2 Likes

US!! :slight_smile:

Great question, @ JXM! I need this to happen, an answer is super important!

1 Like

Flashpoint Thomas Wayne.

He would invite them all to dinner first and then kill them all.

3 Likes

The Batman who laughs he orchestrated the deaths of all his robins with a single move and leads a team of evil badass batmen

1 Like

dick grayson. acrobatics over raw muscle. half the prescribed thorazine.

1 Like

Ben Affleck

5 Likes

The only one who actually answered the question lol ^ but I agree. Frank Miller’s dark knight is my favorite batman and Affleck did a perfect job.

3 Likes

Ben Affleck was great but since Adam West was a friend of mine I have to say Adam West old chum.

1 Like

I think cw green arrow is the best batman

6 Likes

Christian Bale

2 Likes

It has to be Adam West. He will punch the others so hard that words describing the impact will appear out of thin air, and no matter what tricks anyone tries against him, he will have a solution in his utility belt.

4 Likes

Adam West, he’ll call all the other Batman “old chum” and they’ll stop fighting.

2 Likes

Bruce Wayne

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy

Tie between Kevin Conroy and Ben Affleck.

@whykillwally and @Redhood, LMAO!!!

1 Like

I would the say Clark Kent as Superman in that epic crossover in Superman Animated Series

No one. It would be so amazing that the universe would implode.

1 Like

It would for sure be down to Thomas Wayne and the Batman Who Laughs. I would want to answer with Kevin Conroy, but Thomas Wayne is just more brutal, same with BWL.

With that being said, my personal opinion Val Kilmer Batman was the best. The villaims may have been A little wacky but all characters Killed their roles.

2 Likes

As a fellow VK Batman fan, I agree. He definitely nailed the playboy angle of Bruce better than Keaton did.

His Batsuit was better too.

1 Like