Who Is the Best Batman Villain EVER!

I was torn… But Hamill and Ledger are/was amazing…Made Mr. J real for me…

4 Likes

Condiment King

11 Likes

I just spit diet coke through my nose… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: all over my laptop! sticky keys

3 Likes

In reality you’re like: Meh.

1 Like

i almost did again…

1 Like

The Penguin all the way!:slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

6 Likes

Lol came here to see how many said Joker, wasn’t disappointed!

5 Likes

Bane. :banehappyhqtas:

3 Likes

It’s Mr. J. The villain all villains fear in Gotham is Joker. Those that are too crazy to be afraid usually learn their lesson somewhere down the line. Like in the War of Jokes and Riddles.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Besides The Joker? Two Face.

3 Likes

I will stand and voice my support for The Joker, even though i am sitting, as he is the archetypal counterpoint to Batman in literary terms.
They will be locked in eternal combat with each other until it results in the deaths of either one or the both of them.

5 Likes

For me, it’s Two-Face. One of my all-time favorites scenes!

2 Likes

Outside of Joker, maybe Riddler

4 Likes

I don’t have a favorite. I find them all to be amazing. Everyone is always praising Joker, but I think all Batman’s villains are just as great.

3 Likes

Scarecrow

8 Likes

joker is the easy answer. i dont like to think of ivy as a villain… personally, i place pyg pretty high on the list

1 Like

Ya not the biggest fan of Tom king

1 Like

The BEST is Joker but my FAVORITE is Ra’s

2 Likes

Well Joker is his nemesis for a reason order/justice vs chaos and anarchy. Speaking of anarchy, Anarky is also a good candidate for that and deserves more recognition. But with Bats having a Joker I personally think he would do better as someone else’s villain, specifically Nightwing. Especially if they make his costume white and orange opposites of black and blue. Riddler is the only one that challenges Batman’s intelligence. Scarecrow utilizes the one thing that made him become Batman in the first place: fear. And well Scarecrow is my favorite next to Mad Hatter. Those 2 are my number ones.

3 Likes