Who Is The Best Batman Actor?

Affleck was definitely one of the positives in Batman v Superman. It’s a shame that he couldn’t move forward with his Batman solo movie. I would totally see it especially if death stroke was the villain.

4 Likes

I’m hoping we’ll see that script in some way, shape, or form someday.

1 Like

Maybe one day, but it may be difficult since they’re not going through with the movie.

What we could’ve gotten. :batman_stoichqtas:

6 Likes

It is hard for me to decide. I think I would have to go with a three way tie. Adam West is the actor who introduced me to the character of Batman, and while the 1966 TV show isn’t the original or current Dark Knight, it was a lot of fun. At the same time, I also love Michael Keaton and Christian Bale’s portrayal of Batman. I really can’t decide which one I like best.

3 Likes

Call it a draw? @mercurie80

1 Like

Yes, call it a draw!

1 Like

The poll for the best Batman actor will end at 12:00 pm est. So if you want to vote and haven’t yet nows your chance.

1 Like

If we’re voting on the best actor to have played Batman then Keaton or Kilmer. Best director to play Batman is probably Clooney.

Bale?

3 Likes

Kilmer, you say? @Kon-El

3 Likes

Got a soft spot for him, no doubt. Real Genius! Top Secret! :+1:

4 Likes

He definitely has one of the funniest gifs I’ve seen in a while. @Kon-El

2 Likes

Call me old-fashioned if you will but childhood nostalgia demands that i declare my support for Adam West as the best Batman portrayal. :joker_smilehqtas: :joker_ewhqtas:

3 Likes

“Some days, you just can’t get rid of a bomb.”-Adam West.

Adam West was campy, but also entertaining. I can’t say much though since I never really watched him.

3 Likes

@nameless2004- :joy: :joy: :joy: Perfect paraphrased citation of the line from the film here. Fantatstic!

1 Like

Thanks @DC89

1 Like

I truly loved Christian Bale’s nearly flawless interpretation of the Caped Crusader, but for me as far as the onscreen B’Man portrayers are concerned, there can only be one.

6 Likes

Adam West

3 Likes

I enjoy them all in different ways. I think I like Affleck the most because I thought he really captured Bruce’s trauma.

2 Likes

I agree every era had their Batman and each actor carried the baton proudly and passed it on to the next. It’s been nice seeing the progression over the years, wow just over 30 years of the movies and over 50 years ago the tv show started. For me I enjoyed the Bale era most, maybe because they were a little darker and grittier and Heath Ledgers Joker was outstanding.

2 Likes