Who Is Solomon Grundy’s Archnemesis and Where Do I Read About Him?

I know who Solomon Grundy is through Injustice, but does he really hate Batman or who does he really hate the most, in and outside the game?

6 Likes

I think batman,but he does not hate him batman even made him thanks giving dinner in long Halloween.
I like this story. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Alan Scott Green lantern I believe
Thats the golden age.
You can find a list of appearances on DC wiki I think.

4 Likes

His arch enemy is Green Lantern.

3 Likes

Solomon Grundy was originally introduced as a Golden Age Green Lantern villain, but over time became an enemy of the whole Justice Society. Eventually Grundy gained widespread recognition as a member of the Legion of Doom on Super Friends. Around the time of Batman: The Long Halloween in the 90s, Grundy started becoming more associated with Batman. But historically, he’s an Alan Scott enemy.

6 Likes

Grundy’s association with The Rot comes from the “Earth 2” comic series, where it’s actually Alan Scott who represents The Green.

7 Likes

& that’s a concept only on that earth ? Not sure where the read came from but was dealing with swamp thing & someone tracking down Grundy bc had something to do with the rot rotting the green or something very close to the sort but forgive me if I am super wrong all Mighty Question​:question:

4 Likes

No, that’s something occasionally dealt with in comics since Grundy was reincorporated back into the main DC Universe in 2016, but the concept of The Rot was only introduced in 2011. And Grundy spent 2012-2016 as an Earth-2 character.

6 Likes

Overstood , Got it :+1:t5: thanks

4 Likes

batman and green lantern are his enemies

4 Likes