Who Is Smarter

now lets see who is smarter today

• Duke Thomas
  • Cassandra Cain

0 voters

6 Likes

This was a tough one. Duke has more knowledge but Cassandra probably has more wisdom.

5 Likes

This is a difficult one but I’m going with Cass

3 Likes

I love the new PFP @JasonToddJr!

3 Likes

Thanks you I had to do Justice for Duke

4 Likes

Fr! Let’s DUKE it out!

PUNS!

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Cassandra Cain is amazing but this is why intelligence is broad.

Physically and emotionally she is intelligent, far greater than Duke.

But Duke is logistically more smarter than her in practical applications of Mathematics and science.

This is my favorite graph that explains the difference between what we describe as a person who is a genius to simply just a expert in a particular field of life.

6 Likes

Another day, another poll without a none of the above option …

3 Likes

What should my next one be then to satisfy you so u don’t feel a none of the above feeling

2 Likes

You should do you - but I’m not sure generally asking “who is smarter” just by itself is that particularly interesting. It’s the same reason why some people find power level battles boring (even as others don’t). While you can find some obvious ones to compare (e.g. Lex always things he smarter so you can pitch him against say Mr. Terrific, but once you do that, how do you keep it going in a series).

So maybe it might be more interesting to ask who is smarter is certain situations and not make such a black and white choice (person A versus person B). Make it which Flash rouges gallery member would, for example, beat others at something like Name That Tune. Or who would be best at games of luck and chance with some price guessing like The Price Is Right?

A who is Stronger/Smarter/Prettier - especially just between two (e.g. Person A and Person B) isn’t really all that unusual or unique, or - at least in my opinion - interesting, since you asked…

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try to be my best

3 Likes