Who is Red X?

I love the original Teen Titans but there’s this one character who I have no idea who’s identity is unknown Red X I know he was robin for a time but then it was revealed that he wasn’t Robin

2 Likes

My theory has always been Jason Todd. They couldn’t do the Red Hood persona do to the violence associated with it in a kids show. So they made him Red X in the same way that Deathstroke was Slate.

3 Likes

Accurate ^^^ Red X = Redhood.

Idk if I just saw reddit posts about it years ago but i think that was confirmed for inspiration and more was going to lean on it until ratings dropped but again could just be a theory. Haven’t looked into teen titans anime-rican version in years.

1 Like

Its got to be Jason Todd(Red Hood). Apart from the similarities in the name, Red X’s ability, attitude, and gadgets are almost the same that one if Batman’s Robins would have

It was never revealed but the prevailing theory has been Jason Todd.

1 Like

Jason Todd makes the most sense. Great character.

1 Like

I agree with DarthPat. Slade (Wilson) is obviosly Deathstroke and RedX is Redhood.

1 Like

I always thought that Red X is Jason Todd.

1 Like

There was a mini episode about that, wasn’t there? I think it’s on this app. Beast Boy’s theory was Jason Todd. I can’t remember if it was ever revealed in the show.

1 Like