Who Is Batman’s Best Partner? (Sidekick)

I dont see Alfred as an actual partner, so I would have to go with Dick.

2 Likes

I Agree Alfred is his father, butler, doctor comms operator, and confidant.

3 Likes

Vengeance

5 Likes

Lol, ok, that was a good one.

1 Like

Finally, another vote for Catwoman

3 Likes

Carrie, the daughter he never had.

2 Likes

The Comish.

2 Likes

(making conversation) actually its kinda hard to say if bats has a daughter or not, depending on which universe your in, he does in injustice 2 (book) Damian’s younger sister Athanasia al Ghul, and Dr. Manhatten mentions Bruce having a lost daughter who is found in 2026, needed to save Damian. this daughter could be Helena Wayne/kyle or Athanasia al Ghul.

1 Like

I hate to say it only because I am always preaching that they need to move him out of the Batman umbrella but, Dick Grayson. They work together the best out of everyone. Even when he was Robin he was the perfect counter to Batman’s dark. None of the other Robins have captured that light-hearted nature and truly contrasted Batman which is what the mantle is supposed to be. Dick also challenges Batman, whether it be his skills, or his nature, sense of humor, etc. I think that’s the reason they work so well.

2 Likes

@Grayson827: Yes. Absolutely. Batman+Vengeance= Partners til’ the end. :bat:

3 Likes

Batman and his Hammers of Justice!

5 Likes

Of the choices presented, I have to go with Alfred. Alfred has always been there and raised Bruce from the beginning. He may not be out with Batman fighting crime but ALL the work he does behind the scenes is what allows Bruce to be the Batman. Alfred runs a lot of interference, takes care of daily decisions, dresses Bruce’s wounds, and provides assistance from the Batcave, the list goes on and on. As far as his best field partner, I couldn’t really say, Batman does a lot of situational picking depending on the case.

3 Likes