Who Is an Older or More Obscure Character You Wish Would Make a Modern Appearance?

:point_up: This

7 Likes

Preston Payne. Would love to see him show up in one of the current day Bat Titles. Mm hmm. :+1:

12 Likes

YES! Bring back the Kangaroos!

(she is mentioned in Tom King’s Batman run, though, so she’s still around in the current DC universe)

8 Likes

Isn’t she in the backups to the current WW?

4 Likes

Yes. Agreed with @stalecake and @Izzy11- Jumpa and the kangas must return. Kinda’ surprised we didn’t see any in the Themyscira games imagery at the front part of WW84. With all of the other action going on you’d think the kanga races would’ve fit right in.

14 Likes

That beginning scene where you saw horses running along the beach, I honestly thought they were kangaroos at first and got SOOOO excited.

8 Likes

Right? I was thinking the same thing. I thought that we’d get to see kiddo Diana get introduced to Jumpa and then they’d race the other kangas. No such luck tho.

7 Likes

Sometimes I lay awake at night, wondering where Rainbow Batman has been, probably been hanging out at a park with Battoddler because Robin couldn’t babysit him for much longer.

6 Likes

I miss The Creeper. Such a great character.

DC needs a Creeper vs Joker story line. If one character can show The Joker how to laugh and have fun again, it’s The Creeper.

9 Likes

Creeper is in Doomsday Clock

5 Likes

The Fiend with Five Faces.

3 Likes

I miss Mavis Trent. She was always making a play for Carter (Hawkman) Hall to the chagrin of Shayera (Hawkgirl). Always wanted to see Hawkgirl take that mace to Ms.Trent’s head.

5 Likes

I just learned in this thread that there is a Bat-Ape and that Wonder Woman rode kangaroos. :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Captain Comet
Challengers of the Unknown
Tommy Tomorrow
Lana Lang, Insect Queen
Robotman (the Robert Crane version)
Congorilla
Jack B Quick
Officer Joe Pi
Captain Carrot’s around, but what about the rest of the Zoo Crew?
Spy Smasher
Color Kid
Tarantula

7 Likes

@CaptainYesterday: Can we add The Trigger Twins, Space Ranger, Ohiyesa(western hero), Cave Carson, Johnny Peril, Nighthawk (western hero), Johnny Thunder (another western hero), Enemy Ace, The Ghostbreaker (DR. Thirteen), The Unknown Soldier (what a great character and a great series!)?

6 Likes

I’d like to see more Challengers of the Unknown and Hercules.

5 Likes

Only Space Ranger for me thanks.

I’m not a Western or War comics reader.

4 Likes

Challengers added to my list…

#81 was my first issue and I managed to snag this one too as a kid.

6 Likes

I loved the Mike Nasser and Keith Giffen in those issues. It was a great intro to the Challengers.

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan: I should know this, but I bow to the master of all things Warlord. Did the Challengers ever meet the master of Skartaris, Travis Morgan? If not, seems like a grand adventure waiting to be told.

6 Likes