Who Has the Hardest Day?

• Superman - The weight of the World is on your shoulders.
  • Batman - Being the smartest one in the room, is exhausting.
  • The Flash - To Time-Travel, or to Not Time-Travel, that is the question?
  • AquaMan - Bridge the gap with the surface world, or keeping the underwater kingdom unified?
  • Green Lantern - Stay and help Earth, or take your abilities to the rest of the galaxy?
  • Martian Manhunter - You want to help, but you’re not certain the world will accept you.
  • Green Arrow - Can you help humanity better with your wealth, or your abilities?

0 voters

Who do you think wakes up in the mornings, and has some of the hardest decisions to make each day?

*Sorry, I had Wonder Woman on here as well, but I’m not sure where she went. If you want to vote Wonder Woman, just reply below. Sorry about that."

6 Likes

I think J’onn has it the worst. Always stuck on that Watchtower. Nothing to comfort him but the sweet, sweet taste of Chocos.

7 Likes

As someone’s who’s also always the smartest person in the room (as well as the biggest narcissist), I’ve got to say that Batman’s got the toughest life.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman, for being left out of the room!

7 Likes

Oh dang! I swear I had her on my list. I guess I messed up the poll.
The one I had for her said this “Wonder Woman - Why can’t humanity get it together?”
Sorry about that.

6 Likes

Definitely Superman. He hears just about everything, but he can’t respond to every need. Which makes him have to make the tough choices each and every day…

5 Likes

Batman, not because of the smartest guy thing. But among the people in the poll he seems like the gloomiest character. Being gloomy makes for a hard day.

7 Likes

@ashleywilbanks I agree…

Aquaman: His father is dead, his baby suffocated, and his wife resents him because she never wanted children. I wouldn’t even want to get out of bed because of all that baggage. At least Superman & Batman both have a (mostly) loving family.
-M

4 Likes

I think batman has the hardest time because he does it to himself. Nothing is ever good enough nothing is ever done and even when everything is going fine he doesn’t stop to enjoy it he goes and thinks about what he’s going to see next and plan for everything. Plus staying up all night then waking up to be Bruce Wayne has to be mentally taxing. And if all that wasn’t bad enough he can’t talk to anyone about it because he is the only one who holds him to his standard.

2 Likes

I say Superman has it the hardest living in a world of cardboard in constant struggle to not hurt anyone or anything but you can take it big guy. This is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you how oops sorry ranting again. Superman definitely has it harder and is the smartest in the room always.

2 Likes

Aquaman. And family baggage has nothing to do with it. 2/3rds+ of the planet is ocean. Imagine trying to run an empire that size.

3 Likes

The answer, Flash, is no.

2 Likes

Aquaman is pretty much the king of 70% of the planet and also I want to say based on a fact that not only does he constantly have to deal with his annoying brother but he also has to deal with the soap opera style story where one of his sidekick’s father wants to kill him about once a week and also imagine living in fear as there is a supervillain team literally called the ICE pack next time you mess with the King of the seven seas I suggest to compliment him every 30 seconds because who knows what kind of day he is having.

1 Like

Superman, of course. Besides being Earth’s greatest protector, the poor guy is always under a deadline. “Kent! Where’s my copy on the mayor’s illegally funded trip to Corto Maltese?!”

2 Likes

And keep the peace!

1 Like

Batman! Aside from being a hero at night, he has Wayne Industries to run during the day. Supplying jobs to most of the city, maintaining his family’s legacy, while forging a new heroic path for himself is a lot - and Bruce Wayne takes it on with style and grace! :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

The answer is Jessica Cruz. Sorry.

Also, and this is my opinion, I think batman has some of the worst villains. Imagine spending your days fighting murderers, rapists, and lunatics. Between space monsters, and Pyg, I go space monster.

1 Like

Jason Todd is my answer.

2 Likes