Who Has the Best Rogues Gallery

Who has the best rouges gallery in DC comics? Not necessarily who is the most formadble but who has the most well rounded likely to succeed rouges?

Vote below and be sure to comment

• Batman
  • Flash
  • Superman
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

Flash is a close second

7 Likes

I agree, I can actually name the top 20 Batman villains. I can’t for Flash but the Flash’s enemies have a more diversified power set.

4 Likes

Batman has a more interesting rouges gallery with villains that have unique abilities and powers.

2 Likes

But Batman’s villains are incapable of truly teaming up against him whereas the rouges are

3 Likes

I like Batman’s villains because they are cracked mirror versions of Bruce himself if you think about. However Flash has some good fun villains I like, such as Trickster, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, and Mirror Master

3 Likes

Spider-Man.

4 Likes

I know everyone loves Batman’s rogues gallery, I do too…BUUUT…I’m really starting to dig Wonder Woman’s rogues too…Dr. Psycho is my favorite so far and then you have a lot others that are pretty cool from Giganta, Cyborgirl, Dr. Cypher, obviously Cheetah and then some of the more obscure like Red Panzer and Mayfly and many more!

5 Likes

WW does have a very underrated rouges gallery

3 Likes

Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Brainiac, General Zod, Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, Bizarro, Doomsday, Mongul, Livewire, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Cyborg Superman, Xa-du, Manchester Black, Imperiux, Solaris, Rogol Zaar, Lord Vyndktvx. That’s my pick.

And the Phantom Zone is the coolest super villain prison there is.

5 Likes

Most well rounded and likely to succeed I would have to go with Superman, although Batman is a very close second, but his villians seem less rounded although great.

2 Likes

Batman Rouge gallery best yet Killer Croc Man-Bat Clayface Bane and all infamous as well.

2 Likes

Batman no doubt.

2 Likes

Likely to succeed? The Rogues, with Green Lantern’s cadre of calamitous chaos creators a close second.

Well rounded? Maybe Batman. I say well rounded in the sense in that most of them are defined by a psychosis of some kind that feeds their dislike of The Bat and his allies. Chaos, fear, duality, etc.

Underrated? Superman’s brood of baddies. Anyone who can be a constant pebble in his boots is not to be taken lightly.

5 Likes

Batman probably has the most expansive Rogue’s Gallery, but I’ll always be partial to Flash’s because Geoff Johns did such a good job with them in the 2000s.

2 Likes

Like @TheSandmanofGotham touched on earlier, Batman’s rogues do the best job at highlighting certain aspects of Batman’s character. Each one is foiled in a specific way to reveal these characteristics. While other rogues galleries do this with their best characters, Batman finds a way to foil every villain (besides Condiment King and Kite Man I suppose, but we love them anyway). Like, Doomsday doesn’t really have the same relationship with Supes as Scarecrow does with the Bat.

As far as ‘who would in if they teamed up and fought each other’ Flash’s Rogues win hands down- they’re all already used to functioning as a team.

1 Like

Overall I’d say it’s Batman because of the attention he gets. More stories on more titles. Plus the character attracts pretty much every big name comic creator. So by sheer amount of content, it’s really no surprise that Batman comics introduced so many iconic villains.

But for me, The Flash’s rogues (especially The Rogues themselves) are far more interesting.

1 Like

Don’t take this the wrong way, but i think Toyman is the lamest Superman villain. The others all challenge Big Blue in different ways but Supes can smash his way through Toyman’s inventions all the live long day. LAAAAAAAME!

I think Batman not only has DC’s best rogues gallery, but the best rogues gallery in all of comics.

1 Like