Who Else Wants Black Lightning To Crossover With The Arrowverse???

After they dropped the names of Supergirl & Vixen, I thought it was only time. I hope it happens sooner than later.

https://www.criticalhit.net/images/2018/07/Arrowverse.jpg

9 Likes

I feel two ways about this. I would like to see the world of Black Lightning meeting up with the Arrowverse. I also like what Black Lightning is doing on its own. I do like the self contained nature of the show. Supergirl being on a different Earth to the other Arowverse shows, but still crossing over is a little awkward.

2 Likes

nu52 I think the supergirl route is the best way. Let them crossover and still stay separated.

2 Likes

Not me. What I really want is for the whole CWverse to be cancelled and start again somewhere else.

1 Like

Yaa. That will be awesome.

2 Likes

I want them to make a big budget movie with all the characters from all the shows when their run comes to an end.

3 Likes

The showrunners are not into doing it, but I’d love it…especially because it would bring more eyes to a show that is one of DC-TV’s best.

3 Likes

The cwtv universe should be one universe and not multiverse for Supergirl and Black Lightning and Batwoman for that matter. Don’t confuse casual viewers.

1 Like

Maybe down the line. I don’t think it has to.

I think after it develops on its own for awhile, a crossover would be pretty cool!

@TheKingCF - Agreed.

I think it should be kept separate. For a show on superheroes, it seems very grounded in the real world. I don’t think it would fit in with the other shows and I like that it has its own corner and feel.

No. I don’t like Black Lightning.

1 Like

I’m very conflicted about this. I tend to not be able to watch everything week-to-week. Life, you know? I love most of the Arrowverse shows for the most part, and I think Black Lightning is absolutely amazing!

That said, if I miss a week of TV, I feel like I have to watch four different shows to make sure I haven’t missed something that gets referenced in a different show (Flash, Legends, Arrow, not as much Supergirl for the reasons mentioned above).

With all of that going on, it’s actually a lot easier for me to jump back into Black Lightning when I get a little behind because I can just focus on that.

From a purely fan perspective, though? I’d love to see the characters get to meet each other and team up, or face off or dance. As I said, conflicted!

1 Like

If it does happen eventually (and it will) I think putting Black Lightning on Earth 38 with Superman would make the most sense

2 Likes

I think it would be great

There are a bunchhh of pros to Black Lightning being on his own island right now. But there’s just something so exciting about seeing storyline cross over!

I think he needs another season on his own. Then they can hit us with the cross over!

… Maybe for the session finale of season 2! :smiley:

1 Like

Ollie and Jefferson in the same room? That would be good TV.

1 Like

I’m hoping for an Elseworlds surprise

It comics anything is possible.