who else things Dick Grayson deserves a TV show.

I have known the character since I was three and now I really would love to see a TV show based on him has Robin. Being 13 - 14 years old. When I think of Dick Grayson I think of someone that Afraid to show who he is. Dick is always seen has a happy character but deep down he’s not. They don’t really go into depth with that but I feel they should. I my self am a teenager and I believe that certain topics should be shown like battling depression. A lot of teens are depressed wether its because of social media or bullying.

So Lets hope for a show based on Dick being 13 - 14 being happy around his friends but secretly be battling depression plus have many Daddybats (Bruce being a good dad) moments.

11 Likes

A show centered around young Dick, the young Donna Troy and Alfred could be really good.

3 Likes

I think we are getting a good look at Dick’s emotional state and the trauma he goes through with being the first Robin and coming to grips with his place in the world with Titans. I dont think a live action show based on his earlier life will be in the cards anytime soon. Maybe we will get to see some flashbacks to some of that in the coming season. I would love that but I am curious if you have ever read any of the original New teen titans books from the 80’s. He was an older version (late teens/young twenties) but many of the issues you talk about are dealt with in these books. Check them out if you get the chance. Some of them are available on the service.

2 Likes

This is an amazing god damn idea.

1 Like

He have it already its Titans.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s Titans. They had that Nightwing series a while back. It may have been fan made, but it was not bad. Idk.

1 Like

An original series of him in Haly’s Circus, withe the Zucco story might be great though. Him meeting Bruce… I’m all in.

1 Like

I would love to see a Night wing show. I been saying it for years as they can’t do a Batman show but Nightwing is close enough that it work so well. I just fear they would compare it to the Netflix Daredevil just a little.

2 Likes

#angry_burt… look up the Nightwing series. Idk if its a fan made series, but it’s cool. It’ll quench the thirst.

2 Likes

I kinda wish that DC would make a nightwing movie. Richard Grayson is super talented dc hero, but he often gets overlooked

2 Likes

YES! Especially the part about Bruce trying to be a father. I am binge watching young justice (small spoiler coming up if you haven’t seen the show) and it could have been really sweet to see batman hugging robin just like when no ones around because he almost died or that one traumatic episode where he did “die”. I think it would be nice to have a robin TV show

1 Like

I think he does deserve his own tv show!

1 Like

@jim. Oh I know as I loved that fan made show. I still will from time to time watch it on YouTube as it was so good. There been alot good fan made movies they done out there. I been watching Star wars fan films here of late. Darth Maul : The apprentice and Darth Vader : Shards of the past has been amazing

1 Like

I’ll throw my hat in on the depression thing. You’re right there’s tons of depth & levels to his character. Batman is similar, that’s why he took him in. He knew what he was about to face & he didn’t want him to have to go thru it too. Definitely, w/o a doubt, plenty of content & areas to explore if he had a show.

hey… where is everyone??? dg with his show/ it’s called Titans. He is the only character with depth. He has detective skills, firearms training, Batman’s partner, and baggage that the fanbase can appreciate. Plus he looks like the doctor on “House.”

1 Like