Who else is waiting to watch Stargirl so you can binge watch it!

Who else is waiting until more episodes of Stargirl so you can kind of binge watch it! I already know I will more than likely love the show Because of that I know I’m going to want more when i do watch it! Also does anyone else think streaming like Netflix has kind of screwed up the way we watch tv today! I do love my DC Tv ( who else is old enough when MTV was like I want my MTV side thought) @Kon-El @Viciousdark and @DocAtlas

2 Likes

I’m not waiting…I’m gonna watch each episode as soon as possible, then I’ll binge it when they hopefully come out with a binge watch edition.

I’ll probably watch it idk when though. I’m not that much of a fan of star girl. I’ve watch the other live action series on here so I’ll give it a chance always do. Yea I’d say having the whole season drop all at once most ppl can’t handle it and now it sets a standard with a lot of show where unless the whole season is available most ppl won’t watch. I remember when mtv was a music video channel. Idk if this makes me old, lol :joy:.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s my brother’s approach.

1 Like

I kinda don’t keep up. I usually wait. I’m just watching Titans season 2. I haven’t watched a single episode of Harley season 2 yet.

1 Like

I’m not waiting. I’m usually watching playoffs this time of year, but now there’s a vacuum. Also I’m usually a news junkie, but it’s so depressing that I’ve needed a break. Now, I’ve even resorted to watching old school game shows like Match Game and What’s My Line? for an occasional distraction.

But now there’s a new comic show, which includes the JSA? Not waiting! (Although I do have my limits, since DC sent me an email saying the entire season can now be purchased, which I’m passing on.)

1 Like