Who else has a young cosplayer?

My son has been doing his version of “cosplay” with costumes at comicons since he was 3, he will be 7 in March. He met Chad Hardin last year who told him how awesome he looked and people asked for pictures with him. He was so proud of himself lol! Anyone else with kids who are starting young in the nerdom?

He calls this look his Dark Killing Joke :joy::woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

No children yet (do furbabies count? Might have to get them some costumes, now that I think about it… lol), but I’ve a feeling they’ll have the same interest in cosplay that I do. That said, to your photo… awww, he’s positively adorable! Thank you for sharing such a cute picture; he looks like he had a wonderful time, for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to have that shirt. Harley rocks.

Your son looks great. That’s neat he was a standout and got a compliment from Chad Hardin.

2 Likes

Nice one!

1 Like

Thanks, yeah Chad was AMAZING! He told us he wasn’t charging for signing my son’s comic and gave him a cool little metal postcard. I love comicons! He had a blast, we are going in March to Planet Comicon to meet Tara Strong, Amanda Connor and Jimmy palmiotti. He’s taking his favorite Harley comic that Chad signed and his favorite Harley and Power Girl to get signed.

2 Likes

There was a set of shots of the young DCEU Justice League (minus Flash and Cyborg) which we’re all cast perfectly…anyone else dying for a Clarion turns them into kids live action movie?

1 Like

Cute lil’ Joker :slight_smile:

1 Like

He is too cute. I totally would have snagged a shot with him as well!

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance, but is that Chad Hardin in the Harley shirt? I know the name but have never seen him. I dig the kooky look on his face.

2 Likes

Yes he has done a lot of artwork for Harley comics the last few years. He signed my son’s 1 in 25 New 52 Harley variant he had to have because Joker was was on the cover lmao.

2 Likes

He will be at Planet Comicon in Missouri in March in this costume lmao, he said he has to be Joker to meet his Harley (Tara Strong). I have to order a new one tho, this one is getting small. Or he may end up getting fitted for straight jacket and I’ll try to find Arkham sweats in his size :joy: he’s done Jerome from Gotham as well and Cameron Monaghan has shared his pic. He loves being Jerome because he’s the red headed Joker. My niece comes over and they play Harley and Joker like other kids play house :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

His 2nd Wizard World

1 Like

First year

3 Likes

This past May lmao

2 Likes

His signed comic

3 Likes

He spent aot of time on stage hula Hooping with Harley, a costume contest and a dance contest but my fave in this mess is him watching a puppet show with Deadpool :joy:

2 Likes

Last one lmao him and my niece hanging out as Harley and J :joy:

3 Likes

Very cute it must be very fun taking him to comic cons also I have that same Harley shirt I love it and I’m jealous of his comic😀

2 Likes

It’s a blast, we are going to Planet Comicon in March and we have epic olans