Who Else Collects DC LEGO?

24 Likes

Are those Slade’s custom? Never seen one before.

4 Likes

The one with the actual helmet mold is a knockoff LEGO brand, though still pretty good. The one without is from the LEGO set number 76034, the bat boat harbor pursuit.

6 Likes

I have way too many. It’s a mix of official and custom.

7 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

I actually put up some pics a few hours ago in a post. And this is maybe half. This display and another fell over so there’s a lot in a box until I feel like fixing it.

18 Likes

@SWhite awesome collection!! Particularly love that doomsday big fig in the bottom corner, that a peps always custom or you buy that one somewhere? It’s kind of upsetting to me that the only officially released doomsday figure is the mighty micros series one that everybody forgot about

3 Likes

I made the one in the containment suit but bought the other. I made a regular one but it’s hard to get the LEGO look on customs.
I also really wish they would do a big fig of Doomsday.

4 Likes

Oh, cool! I’m not used to seeing characters like that in actual LEGO sets. What about that Black Manta?

1 Like

@SWhite is that Saint Walker custom?

1 Like

LEGO has come out with an official black manta figure, though mine is a bootleg

2 Likes

Yes, but I don’t remember where I got it. Some customs were off eBay and some aren’t really custom as much as they are knock offs.

2 Likes

OK, who do you use to get custom? I know guys who do really good print work, but those Bigs and that DF helmet are a wholle new level.

2 Likes

Also, Scratchy as Dex Tarr? Love it.

3 Likes

Wow, just wow.

4 Likes

I collect some, I prefer the Batman stuff from the movies though, I have the 66 and Tumbler set, but not the 89 set

3 Likes

that is a amazing collection you have there

4 Likes

Wait, to be clear: we’re talking about the big one, with the Batman and Joker exclusives?
I got that one. As far as collecting, nothing. But I get them, build them, love them.
PS: I got the 89. It is awesome. I love the B figure.

2 Likes

Those are great Lego figures. Wanted to share my love for Dc Lego also. I really got to organize them better one day.

9 Likes

Thanks. I estimate I have at least 100 more that aren’t displayed yet.

1 Like