Who Do You Think Should Be the Heir To the Bat?

I’ve actually never watched/read Batman Beyond @Aylex. :thinking: Now I’m interested. The thought of a long term replacement is the problem for me.

3 Likes

Bruce would have a few difficulties… (unless we count all that crazy cloning/ healing stuff he had in the New 52)

For the record, I was just thinking “when Batman gets too old who should do it?” Not “Who should take over for Batman tomorrow in comics as canon?”

2 Likes

Got it, @TheBatgirlofNML. :+1: It’s a really great topic for debate/discussion!

I like the option Bruce had set for himself within The New 52 (clones of himself that are replaced as needed - allowing a close to the original version of Bruce Wayne to always remain protector of the city).

1 Like

IMO I think it should definitely be Tim Drake. He’s pretty much the only other Robin that doesn’t really have much of a primary title, that is not Red Robin or Drake. Dick Grayson is Nightwing, and Jason Todd is Red Hood. Damien is still a minor and we don’t know who he will primarily become. Tim is the worthy successor for me, after Dick Grayson. If not the primary successor. My personality is the closest to Tim Drake as well based on which Robin am I quiz

2 Likes

Cass seems like the best choice to take over as the primary protector of Gotham, but Batman, to me, is a team effort, and Cass, Steph, and Tim as a team appeals even more to me. I was never really a fan of Batman Beyond, and I loathe Damian.

1 Like