Who Do You Like?

So I am sooooooooooooo EXCITED for the next suicide squad who do you all want to see the most of in it

5 Likes

I’m very intrigued by Ratcatcher 2. Hopefully it means we’ll get to see the new Ratcatcher AND Otis Flannigan make more appearances in the comics. Oh and Polka-Dot Man naturally.

3 Likes

Ya me to have you seen the trailer and thanks for responding

1 Like

The citizens’ reactions.

3 Likes

As long as the tattoo Joker is not in the film, I’m happy. I’d probably would pick John Cena’s character.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ya he is peacekeeper

2 Likes

King Shark from the team itself, and Starro if the rumors are true.

4 Likes

Interesting about Blood Sport. And TDK (to se if the rumors of him being arm fall off boy are true) overall just exited for the movie.

3 Likes

I want to see Harley the most, but in her rebirth comic outfit

2 Likes

I’m really curious about the context of the red dress that Harley was seen wearing in some scenes and leaked set photos. I have a theory that the team needs to go under cover for some reason that requires her to get dressed up, or maybe she’s at an event and Waller sends the team to ambush and catch her there to recruit her back on the team, but again, these are just simple theories, so we’ll have to see how things go. And I too am curious about how Cena will do in a superhero movie, hopefully he plays the character well, and that it’s not just John Cena being John Cena in a movie. Again, we shall see.

1 Like

Ya I was wondering how they get her back because you watched birds of prey right so idk how they will get her back

2 Likes

I have, ngl I was actually confused when they announced that she was going to be in The Suicide Squad. I wonder if its a time skip? Or takes place before BoP? :woman_shrugging: So many questions I hope this movie answers.

1 Like

Ya I think they always need muscle you know like in the first one it was killer croc now it is going to be king shark

2 Likes

I hope they will have tons of movies I think it is a good movie you no

2 Likes

Polka-Dot Man. I have a hard time believing he of all villains was selected but I can’t wait to see him. Such a fun character.

1 Like