Who do you hope show up in the crisis on infinite infinite earths crossover?

I think the most likely out of the far fetched ones is Diggle as GL, especially with all the teases as others have posted.

My top one is Batman though. I’d nerd out hard if it happened but more likely that pigs will fly before Batman appears proper on TV.

1 Like

This would be nice.

3 Likes

Dig as gl would be nice and more screen time for Superman and batwoman

3 Likes

BLACKLIGHTNING

3 Likes

I really want to see Chris O’Donnell come back so he can be Nightwing and David Mazouz so we can see more of him as Batman or maybe he can play a version of Damian Wayne.

5 Likes

Dietrich Bader as Batman (tribute to Lewis Wilson/Robert Lowery serials of the 1940s)

3 Likes

A Nightwing and a Wally West from an alt universe so we can have both Wallys (if Lonsdale decides to come back for it, of course)

4 Likes

With Conroy on board as an older Bruce Wayne, how about Mark Hamill as an older Joker? :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Smallville (Tom Welling) Superman with perhaps some of the other heroes from that show as well.

5 Likes

Having a shot of Gal’s Diana would be incredible!
Smallville’s Supergirl would be really nice, too as well as if Helen Slater returns to her own Supergirl role.
I’d love to have the last 5 Lois in some capacity (Tulloch for sure but also Adams, Durance, Bosworth, and Hatcher).

5 Likes

You’re all missing the obvious choice. Shaq as Steel.

7 Likes

Hal Jordan - seems like a lost opportunity for Ollie and Barry’s best friend not to show up in the flesh before Arrow leaves the airwaves.

3 Likes

Anything Green Lantern. I’d just love WB to do something with the Green Lantern franchise. It would make an incredible series but would cost millions to do it right. It’s not in the CW’s budget.

2 Likes

Most likely going to be John diggle as Green lantern. They would be stupid not to do it after they teased it. Plus Green lanterns need some screen time outside of that one bad movie and two seconds in justice league.

Hopefully it happens Green lanterns are loaded with content too if they can somehow manage to afford a full show

Could be pretty great

1 Like

It looks like you are throwing in every super man except George Reeves and Christopher Reeves but who knows you may even did them up I did notice George Reeves costume on DC daily l wonder will power girl be in it pregnant as she was in the original(I think Hal was the father)and if Supergirl has to die let itone of the others I remember matrix Linda Lee cir el and power girl and now Kara danvers

1 Like

Dan DiDio as himself! lol

1 Like

Dan DiDio as himself! lol

1 Like

The original Laurel Lance. I love her E2 version, but it’s time to bring E1 Laurel back. Or, you know, how about actually having Green Arrow and Black Canary show up instead of the lousy OC’s on the show?

1 Like

Ambush Bug popping up would be great.

Wildstorm Universe characters popping up would be awesome too. Cameos from some of those characters would definitely be “the kitchen sink and then some” moments.

2 Likes