Who do you guys think the killer is in heroes in crises?

It will tie into the Batman story with Booster Gold where he messes up all of Batman’s history. Maybe it’s that time line’s Bruce Wayne losing his mind and lashing out at Booster? Regardless, is it possible that this story WON’T end with Booster going back in time to fix this negating all the deaths, or at least some of them? The end result being something else has changed after he does this? Maybe Booster ends up dying because he has messed with the time line one too many times now? I just can’t imagine these deaths are permanent, especially Wally’s death so soon after Geoff Johns brought him back and ‘corrected’ the mistakes of New 52. Then all of this needs to lead up to Doomsday Clock anyway… unless they have completely trashed Johns’ plans. Thoughts?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s Jean Loring.

1 Like

Tom King is the killer.

He is slowly becoming the most hated DC writer if he keeps this up.

Kinda like him but he works best with less established characters. See Heroes in Crisis #2 Harley vs. Trinity to know why DC fans don’t like him.

1 Like

Psycho Pirate is an interesting suspect and I could see it being him even.

4GrantEd no, no that was Identity Crisis. This time around the killer will be revealed as Steve Trevor.

Ozymandias.

Imma guess Harkey, but under the influence of some kinda trickery.

The Energizer Bunny. It does keep going…and going…