Who do you guys think the killer is in heroes in crises?

Who do you guys think it is?

1 Like

I thought it could be booster gold but nah

Skeets

3 Likes

Tom King

3 Likes

I don’t think its Booster or Harley. But I have no idea.

1 Like

Tim King lol

Rob on ComicsExplained has a great theory that it’s Psycho-Pirate.

3 Likes

@ColdSmokeMike What’s the explanation behind the theory? :eyes:

1 Like

Kite Man.

3 Likes

@Vroom Hell yeah!

Totes! plays Bill & Ted air guitar

1 Like

Nah I disagree condiment King looks like the culprit

I could see Psycho Pirate. He just makes everyone think that those who are dead are, when in fact they’re not. Plus King’s used him before.

1 Like

@KittyKrawler His thought was that since Sanctuary is a place where heroes go to do confessionals and work through their problems, it’d make sense that’d there would be someone working there that would be able to make them open up about things. Plus Booster said he was crazy when it happened and doesn’t know why. Psycho-Pirate could definitely manipulate Booster into some kind of rage and have him kill everyone.

2 Likes

@ColdSmokeMike Very interesting theory! I could totally see that being the case!

1 Like

@KittyKrawler You should check out his YouTube page. He has good thoughts on a lot of different comics, and there’s usually great conversations in the comment section. It’s also great for when you’re broke and don’t want to get too behind on the current runs or are just unsure whether you’ll like a series.

There are also other characters, like Jericho, that could have been there as well. That could be the culprit. That is the beauty of a 9 issue series, there is still more to unfold.

Unless it really is Booster or Harley, I could see Psycho Pirate, Deathstroke, or possibly another character that I can not currently think of.

I don’t think it’s Harley. But it could be booster

I don’t really know but those chattering teeth Batman dug out of Commander Steel’s throat have been used by the Joker before.