9. Solomon Grundy

10. Dr. Death New 52

2 Likes

Man-Bat
Professor Pyg
Zsasz
Scarecrow
Solomon Grundy
Cornelius Stirk (I wouldn’t make him the main villain though)
Klarion (make it an Exorcist/Omen-esk film)
Batman Who Laughs
Gentlemen Ghost
Ratcatcher

1 Like

Not that they would all work as the main villain but they could be used in a horror capacity based on what they have done to/in the DCU

Joker, Scarecrow, Upside Down Man, Desaad, Nekron, Dr Destiny, Klarion, Zsasz,

Tom King, Brian Michael Bendis. the horror

My other picks have all been mentioned by other people but my number 1 would be

Mister Teeth :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

I say just Scarecrow and Mad Hatter. I find them absolutely terrifying in 2 totally different ways. Professor Pyg too.
Like I could totally see a character tripping on Scarecrows fear gas and going through several different horror experiences. I mean his gas in the comics always seems to bring up some sort of insecurity or failure rather than actual things that could harm you like ghouls, ghosts, goblins, monsters, or even a murderer. It could range from a psychological horror like Get Out trying to figure out what’s real and what’s not to a slasher like Nightmare in Elm Street, even monster horror. His gas could really bring up anything so his character is so versatile in that sense and I wish they would do more with that. That’s why I honestly feel he’s the best choice.
Mad Hatter, I could see him or Pyg definitely in a Saw type slasher as they attempt to kidnap a character or characters, torture, and experiment on them. But with Hatter he’d play sick mind games with them and all kinds of ■■■■ like Jigsaw does with his victims. Pyg is too focused on achieving his idea of perfection so it doesn’t work as well as it does with Hatter.
Bonus:
Man-Bat would be a good in a The Howling or Sliver Bullet type horror story as well.

Kiarion the Witch Boy in an Omen type story OMG :scream: that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Rag doll
Scarecrow
Mad Hatter
Parasite (in an Alien type movie)
Parallax (also in an Alien type thing)
5 more people

1 Like

Professor Pyg

Monsieur Stigmonus

Anton Arcane

Johnny Sorrow