Who Are Your Favorite Villains From Each of the Justice League Members?

1. The Joker
  2. Brainiac
  3. Ares
  4. Black Manta
  5. Captain Cold
  6. Star Sapphire
1 Like
  1. Either Joker or Azrael during Knightfall.
  2. Doomsday
  3. Even though he isn’t really from her rogues gallery I’d say Maxwell Lord because he showed that she was vulnerable which led to her snapping his neck?
  4. Manta
  5. Reverse Flash or Hunter Zoloman in The Flash tv show
  6. Black Hand or Parallax
1 Like

Batman : Killer Croc
Superman : lex luthor
Wonder Woman : Circe!
Aquaman : i have never read an aquaman comic in my life
The Flash : Snart…I started liking him because i thought his name was really funny to say and not i can’t stop
Green Lantern : i know you meant hal but i’m gonna go for fatality for john stewart

2 Likes

You’ve got to fix that Aquaman problem. You’re missing out.

2 Likes
  1. The Riddler
  2. Lex Luthor
  3. The Cheetah
  4. The Producers of Super Friends
  5. Captain Boomerang
  6. Larfleeze
  7. Despero
3 Likes

Top 10: Supervillains

1. The Joker
  2. Lex Luthor (Alexander Joseph)
  3. Venom (Eddie Brock)
  4. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
  5. Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
  6. Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom)
  7. Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
  8. Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
  9. Brainiac (Vril Dox)
  10. Doomsday
1 Like
  1. The Joker
  2. Zod
  3. Veronica Cale
  4. Orm
  5. Captain Cold
  6. Hector Hammond
1 Like

They helped cause decades of “Aquaman is useless” jokes. The real villains here

2 Likes

I believe Aqua-vention(intervention) is in order

:trident: :trident: :trident:

1 Like

1: Ra’s Al Ghul
2: Not really sure, Cyborg Superman is pretty cool
3: Probably Ares
4: Ocean Master
5: Reverse-Flash
6: Krona

:trident: :trident: :trident:

1 Like

Batman - Scarecrow/Mad Hatter
Superman - Brainiac
Wonder Woman - Cheetah/Circe
Aquaman - Black Manta
Flash - Boomerang???
Green Lantern - Star Sapphire

1 Like

Batman-Twoface because he is more personal
Superman-Lex Luther leaves everyone else in the dust
Wondy-Cheetah
Aquaman- Manta
Flash-Mirror Master has the same blue collar vibe as Snart, but cooler potential for stories
Green Lantern-Sinestro’s revamp just made him really interesting

1 Like
  1. Joker and Harley Quinn, with Penguin, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, Mr. Freeze, and Killer Croc (Batman)
  2. Lex Luthor and Titano the Space Ape (Superman)
  3. Dr. Psycho, Giganta, and Cheetah (Wonder Woman)
  4. Dr. Manta and King Shark (Aquaman)
  5. Captain Boomerang, Gorilla Grodd, and Reverse Flash (the Flash)
  6. Sinestro, Dex-Starr the Red Lantern cat, Atrocitus, and sometimes Star Sapphire (Green Lantern)
  7. Additional villains: Slade aka Deathstroke, Control Freak, Mumbo Jumbo, Master Mod, Trigon the Terrible, Madame Rogue, Cinder-Block, HIVE Five (Gizmo, Jinx, See-More, Billy Numerous, and Mammoth), Blackfire, Terra, and random occasion, Santa Claus with Mrs Megan Claus, his elves, and reindeer (Teen Titans, from both the OG Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!)
1 Like

You got an interesting mix of villains from both DC and Marvel, in my list, I also added the villains from both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, I freaking added Santa Claus, all because he can be in a love-hate relationship with the Titans, when it comes to holiday-themed episodes, including the epic crossover Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, when they tried to get the Worlogog from him, his wife, Megan Claus, and his army of elves and reindeer, while trying to to save both their Ravens from both of their Trigons from taking over the entire Titan Multiverse, starting with both 2003 and 2013 Jump Cities.

1 Like

Toy man reminds me of Scarface the sentient dummy from Batman and a little dash of Bat-Mite and Mr Mzyptzlik.

1 Like

What about Gorilla Grodd, he is the most despicable archenemy to Flash ever

1 Like

Yeah, there were also Easter eggs of toy versions of Krypto the Superdog (who also has his own show for kids, and some appearances, like having his own movie in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies), Streaky the Supercat, and maybe also Ace the Bat-Hound (who will later appear in Batman Beyond, Krypto the Superdog, Justice League Action, and Batman: The Brave and the Bold) in that episode.

2 Likes

I thought maybe Bizarro can be a little bit of an antihero along with his planet’s own Justice League, the Bizarro League, and even the Bizarro Titans from Teen Titans Go! (Nibor, Grobyc, Nevar, Erifrats, and Boy Beast)

1 Like

What about all of the villains from both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, all of those villains were awesome and funny, they even fought Santa Claus in the Go! universe.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong Grodd isn’t a bad villain but I feel like the Reverse Flash is The Flash’s literal supervillain. He has the same power set and was the villain who set up Flashpoint and actually made Barry snap and end up killing him in the end.

1 Like