Who Are Your Definitive DC Characters Played by Actors and Actresses in Live-Action?

One for me is still Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor to this day, no one else has been able to top him. Who are yours?

3 Likes

The CW-verse actors and actresses are the definitive live action versions of the characters for me so far. It’s the closest representation of the comics universe.

2 Likes

It’s scary how well Matt Ryan captures John Constantine.

Dina Meyer was the perfect Oracle in Birds of Prey.

And there will never be a Lois Lane like Teri Hatcher in Lois & Clark.

6 Likes

Superman (Clark Kent\Kal-El) (Christopher Reeve)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Christian Bale)

That’s good to here. Other than how Oracle was portrayed is the rest of it good or all right? I consider watching that show but saw lot’s of mixed reviews.

Gal Gadot as WonderWoman.

:heart: :white_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Heath Ledger - Joker :joker_hv_1:

2 Likes

Birds of Prey is cheesy as all heck, but I think it’s worth it, if just for the relationship between the Birds.

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty.

I know this is going to be controversial but whenever I think of Superman, I think of Tom Welling. I grew up watching Smallville and love it so much that most of the actors in it are the definitive versions of the characters for me.

Why is that controversial? It makes complete sense.

Frank Gorshin is the Riddler.

1 Like

Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson a.k.a. 1st Robin/Nightwing.

Margot as Harley, of course! :heart_eyes:

A lot.
Grant Gustin IS Barry Allen to me.
An unpopular opinion that I have is that Tyler Hoechlin is the best Superman.
Michael Keaton is my favorite Batman.
For me, Heath Ledger is the joker but Joaquin came pretty dang close.
Teri Hatcher As Lois on Lois and Clark
Rosenbaum as Lex on Smallville.
Also, Robin Lord Taylor as the Penguin, might be surprising but he was great. Umm who else.
Gal Gadot is perfect Wonder Woman, and no one talks about but Terrence Stamp as General Zod

1 Like

Gotta go with Aaron Eckhart’s Two-Face and Gary Oldman’s James Gordon. Both are amazing and capture their characters perfectly. Although I have many problems with the show, Cory Micheal Smith is an amazing Riddler. (Gotham)