Who are you most excited to appear in Crisis on Infinite Earths?

With so many actors and actresses returning to play the DC characters the did before, who are you most excited to see return? Tom Welling as Superman because Smallville was the first CW superhero show? Or seeing Brandon Routh with the El crest on his chest again? Kevin Conroy finally dons the Batsuit after being the iconic voice for so long.

Who are you most excited to see?

2 Likes

Brandon Routh is up there. Not a return, but Tom Kavanagh as Pariah is exciting, too.

Hopefully there’s a few surprises in the cameos.

1 Like

The anti-monitor. I really want to see how they pull that off.

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear that iconic voice as Kevin Conroy enters Crisis. I’m also looking forward to see Brandon Routh suit up as The Man Of Steel once more.

2 Likes

Harrison Wells’ as Pariah!

I didn’t even know that was happening before this thread but now I’m pumped- the actor does such a good job playing all the different wells’s I can’t wait to see him take on a new character!

2 Likes

The “joke” of him being a new character each season is one of the best parts of the show that didn’t come from the comic, but honestly was not expecting CW to go that route and cast him as Pariah (inspired choice, IMO)

2 Likes

Forget Pariah, I’m more impressed that they actually made Lyla into Harbinger. I mean, that was her code name in ARGUS, but to have her actually work for the Monitor? I would never have believed that back when she was introduced 7 years ago.

1 Like