Who Are The Most Underrated Heroes, Teams, etc

Ya the tv show totally put them on the popular board

5 Likes

Metamorpho - DC CONTINUITY PROJECT

4 Likes

See? Dude’s a badass.

5 Likes

No Hourman Has Ever Gotten The Love They Deserve There have been three different Hourmen over the years and none of them have gotten a fair shake. The first Hourman, Rex Tyler, was one of the founding members of the Justice Society and his addiction to Miraclo made him more interesting than most of his compatriots

4 Likes

Cyborg.

I’m amazed that, in the digital age we live in, he doesn’t get more serious adaptations. Doom Patrol and Teen Titans Go are fine, but I’d like to see him in something that really showcases his abilities. Zack Snyder’s Justice League did a great job of that, and I would love to see more of that type depiction in the comics or on the screen.

6 Likes

They did a really good job on giving cyborg a back story. At first glance, Victor Stone is an intense individual who shows resentment to his father for transforming into a Cyborg after his near-fatal car crash. His powers came after his father locating one of the Mother Boxes and experimented with it in his lab, consequently causing an explosion.

5 Likes

Of course. I am not universally accepted as the greatest ever, therefore: I am underrated. Did I mention my incredibly underrated humility?

4 Likes
  • Jaime Reyes Put Blue Beetle Back On The Map. …
  • Tempest Has Grown A Lot Over The Years.
4 Likes

blue beetle

legends of tomorrow

5 Likes

6 Likes

In the first session on CW

The interplay between the various characters:

Heroes, villains, in between, novices
Was very well done
Even though
Special Effects budget
Limited use of Firestorm and Atom (and also because full use of their powers would end the conflict immediately)

Vixen was great also, especially her being a JSA member

4 Likes

Metamorpho
Simon Baz
Midnighter
Red Robin
Tempest

Some of these just have too many similar characters. Love Simon and Tempest but we have other similar hero’s. I just feel like they bring something else to the table that I like to see.

6 Likes

Probably because I’m currently reading the New 52 Suicide Squad but El Diablo. He’s a highlight of the 2016 Suicide Squad movie and hes quicky become my favourite member of the New 52 run.

7 Likes

Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters

TIL Mark Waid wrote a Metamorpho series.

6 Likes

Its decent. I’m kind of a mark for Metamorpho (seriously, if DC published “Metamorpho Goes Out and Cleans Up After The Cows”, I’d read it) so I had to get it.

If you enjoy Mr. Mason and his majestically mighty misadventures, try it out.

5 Likes

The Justice Society of America as a team and many individuals
All- Star Squadron as a team and many individuals
Legion of Super-Heroes as a team
Captain Marvel
The Atom
Metal Men
Plastic Man
Metamorpho
Adam Strange
Captain Comet (the only mutant in comics I’ve ever liked)
Ambush Bug
Cameron Chase
Vixen
Blue Beetle (Jamie…for now)
Aztek
Dial H for HERO
might have to say all of the Big Four of Young Justice right now (Tim, Kon, Bart and Cassie)

6 Likes

3 Likes

That version as well, but slightly more this version

4 Likes

thats soo true!!!

4 Likes

so i think Booster Gold has always been portrayed as the screw-up uncle of the Justice League. They keep him around in spite of his seeming incompetence. However, when one takes a closer look, Booster Gold is a much better hero than he gets credit for, with some even calling him Booster God. Sure, he bungles around and does a lot of stupid things but he also inexplicably gets results.

2 Likes