Who Are Some Comic Characters You’d Love To See in Shows?

Yup, it would be pretty easy to do because he’s essentially just a street level vigilante. I always envisioned something like this

Make him a little crazy where he can speak/communicate with the city. Maybe because he’s been sniffing on scarecrow’s hallucinogenic gas for too long. While still keeping him grounded in reality through real life crime, conspiracies, etc. it would give the series an other worldly sense by being able to showcase cool psychedelic scenes and still keeping it grounded in reality.

3 Likes

updated

3 Likes

This is the weird downside to the Question I suppose - everyone loves him aesthetically, everyone agrees he’s dripping with Cool, but DC has done so many different things with him that a lot of fans like different things about him. For me Vic Sage is the ultimate noir detective, but I’ve always kinda hated the Acid Mystic thing they added to him later on.

In my opinion, Question’s only power should be doing what he thinks is right, not drug magic. Screenshot_20211112-204331_Infinite|312x500

3 Likes

I like how the justice league animated series made him basically a nut job.

It adds a bit more layers and charisma to his character. And what’s more cuckoo than being able to “communicate” with the city itself? I don’t think it would take away from his detective aspect/prowess. Maybe the city could just communicate it’s pain to Vic,. while he has to connects the dots to find the source of the problem.

4 Likes

Isn’t talking to cities Jack Hawksmoor’s thing? I like it for him, they should use him more. I even kind of like the hallucination thing for Creeper, another Ditko character, whose powers tie into drugs a little more. But for Vic, I just think it’s too far afield of what makes him cool. He can be a little off kilter, but that’s not the same thing as hallucination and madness.

2 Likes

Tiffany Smith as Death :heart_eyes: :point_down:t3:

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:
#death #the-sandman

3 Likes

That’s a good idea!!

3 Likes

Updated

2 Likes

Ambush Bug

2 Likes

Metal Man would be on the top of my list.

2 Likes

great choice!! I’m pretty sure DC just confirmed a movie with the Metal Men, but I haven’t heard anything about a show!

1 Like

I have actually been waiting for an Ambush Bug show for SO LONG!!!

DC please!!!

1 Like

To what I can tell it is currently a rumor, not confirmed.

2 Likes

Metal Man has a major role in Justice League Gods and Monsters.

3 Likes
2 Likes