Whitney Moore, DC Daily

Whitney Moore is one my favorite people on DC Daily. There have been a couple times that it seems her face has appeared in Artwork. There was a close up of Batgirl that looks like Whitney posed for it, also the Summer Supercation art looks like Whitney as Giganta.

4 Likes

We love Whitney too, @cliffmist.50879. While I can not confirm if any of that artwork was based on her, I know she will be very happy to hear that you enjoy her on DC Daily. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HP If you could drop her a note that I like her on the show too, I’d be much obliged :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, I don’t know how much of the clothing is what the panel brings or a costume designer making the call.
Whitney’s clothes have been very on point the last week or so. Elegant and sophisticated without trying to be so.

A bit reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn.

So to whom ever is responsible, a tip of the cap.

Also, I don’t know how much of the clothing is what the panel brings or a costume designer making the call.
Whitney’s clothes have been very on point the last week or so. Elegant and sophisticated without trying to be so.

A bit reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn.

So to whom ever is responsible, a tip of the cap.

She always makes me laugh! And the show needs her Chaotic Evil energy in the mix.

Also is Whitney’s Father really Alan Moore or was that just a Joke? Also is Harley Quinn Smith’s Father really Kevin Smith?

@cliffmist I don’t know if Alan Moore has kids, but I highly, highly doubt Whitney Moore is of any relation to him. It’s just a joke I bet.

Harley Quinn Smith, on the other hand, truly is Kevin Smith’s daughter. She’s been on Comic Book Men with him and was also in his movie Yoga Hosiers. Plus, she interviewed him on DC Daily a while back.

I must have missed Harley Quinn Smith’s interview with Kevin Smith. Any chance anyone knows what episode, assuming it is still on there?

And I saw the episode where Whitney Moore said that, and I am 99.9% sure it was a joke based on everyone’s reaction.

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1 I think Harley interviewed Kevin Smith on the episode that heavily featured Detective Comics # 1,000. The interview was them talking about Kevin’s story in the issue. Hope that helps a little!

2 Likes