Which Was More Evil?(Part 2)

I think since Jason was resurrected, I have to go with Tim. He experienced a fate worse than death.

Which was more evil?

0 voters

3 Likes

I say Tim, because people voted for Jason to die in the first place.

2 Likes

The Jason death was forced and poorly executed. The vote should be about Jason’s mom, not Joker. She is far more evil.

4 Likes

Although it was very brutal, it wasn’t shocking. Dc literally had the people vote, so they knew it was going to happen. To me, it’s main significance is that it would lead to the birth of Red Hood, my favorite anti hero of all time.

1 Like

Yeah… But at least we go Red Hood, Hush, and Red Robin out of it!!!

1 Like

This was actually hard for me, believe it or not. I chose Jason, but not for the reason you would think. I didn’t choose Tim only because, while yes, it’s horrible, it isn’t canon, at least as far as I know of. It seems like this only happened in the DCAU. Jason’s death is canon, and it still effects him to this day, which is understandable. If JJ was apart of Tim’s canon then I would have chose him, because while it’s one thing to be beaten and killed by your enemy, it’s another to be beaten and become their “kid”, not to mention that Tim was at risk to becoming JJ again (which he did).

TL;DR I stuck with Jason because his is canon, Tim’s isn’t (If I remember correctly)