Which Universe Has the Better First Movies, Tomorrowverse or DCAMU?

Well, the Tomorrowverse does have our heroes fighting Nazis, hence, that gives it the moral high ground.

1 Like

Do y’all know where i can watch legion of superheroes I can’t find it on HBO MAX

1 Like

They normally come around 3 months after release. I got it from redbox. You can buy it on Vudu. You can rent it from Vudu. You can buy the DVD/Blu-Ray.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

You’re welcome. You do not watch all 50 of them without learning how.

1 Like

The Movie that got me into the dc animated movies is son of Batman. When James gunn announced the dc movies he announced a movie with Damian Wayne which made me wanna learn about him so I watched son of Batman and I loved it. Then I watched flashpoint paradox and then I started watching the rest of the Dcamu and that’s why I love DC animation

1 Like

I loved “Son of Batman.” I never outgrew the animated shows and movies, they are perfect for all ages. Lately, the Lego movies have been my favorite, they are so funny and cute.

4 Likes

Worth every second watching them all.

2 Likes

Definitely is!

3 Likes

When I finished apokolips war the flash created another flashpoint (A.K.A reboot) and I said kept on saying should I watch it or should I not so I finally watched it but I started with long Halloween not man of tomorrow.

Here’s the order I watched it in so far:
Long Halloween
Man of tomorrow
JSA WWII which is my favorite
Beware my power

Now I just need to find another DC animated movie to watch do y’all have any suggestions.

2 Likes

All of them.

2 Likes

I think the only part of the Dcamu that I’m confused about is that how did the flashpoint affect if Darkseid comes and how does the flash not remember the Dcamu in JSA World War II

2 Likes

There are aspects of both I enjoy. I’m a huge fan of DCAMU Aquaman(JL: ToA) and Flashpoint. I also love Superman: MoT and JS: WWII. Quick question: Where does the upcoming TV series My Adventures with Superman fit into all this? It looks like it will be fun!

2 Likes

I think know where it’s in its own seperate universe.

2 Likes

It does not fit into any of this.

2 Likes

Have y’all heard of the next tomorrowverse movie

1 Like

So… I guess the same goes for “Batwheels” :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Animation wise, I’ll say the DCAMU. The Tomorrowverse animation is a bit stiff, but I do like the designs an look in those films.

I haven’t watched enough Tomorrowverse films to make a decision, but for now it’s DCAMU

1 Like

Bat wheels is my favorite show

2 Likes

I’m enjoying it as well TBH. The character designs are terrific! And I love how the Batcave T-Rex has a Toy Story vibe! :batparrot:

2 Likes