Which Universe Has the Better First Movies, Tomorrowverse or DCAMU?

10 Likes

I’m going to pick tomorrowverse, cause I like it better that Superman had a red trunk and John Stewart finally has his own movie, along with JSA.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I came of comic-book-age during New 52, so I gotta give it to DCAMU.

7 Likes

FP is better than SMoT.

JSWW2 is better than JLW.

That is 4-1 for tomorrowverse.

By average tree stars DCAMU gets 2.2 Tomorrowverse gets 3.2

Tomorrverse is my pick for the winner.

BtLH is bettet than SoB

GLBmP is better than ToA

LoSH is better than BvR

4 Likes

2 Likes

dcau

2 Likes

The DCAU is not listed above, as it is a completely different thing being TV serieses with a few movies sprinkled in.

3 Likes

I mean…I would have picked DCAU if that was an option. BTAS and JLU alone clinch it!

2 Likes

I think the Dcamu but only because i started watching the Tomorrowverse with Long Halloween not Superman man of tomorrow

1 Like

I think it’s the tomorrowverse movies but the quality was significantly better in the new 52 DCAU overall

Flashpoint was a tearjerker.

Son of Batman was a solid adaptation that introduced non comic book readers to Damian Wayne

Justice League War was a really good introduction to the new 52 Justice league

Batman and Robin kept furthering the relationship of Damian Wayne and Bruce.
This moment

I’m confident to say that these movies created many Damian Wayne fans out there.

4 Likes

DCAMU for me.

4 Likes

Can confirm. Damien Wayne is my favorite robin and my introduction to him were these movies.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go with the Tomorroverse, but my favorites will always be these.

Nothing can beat the quality of the first wave of those DC animated films. :100::fire:

11 Likes

Eh I dunno. I mean, the DCAMU has more movies, the recent one is still that…recent. Hence, can we compare?

I need to re-watch the new Superman. But I did like WWII and Long Halloween, the others I haven’t seen yet. Not a big GL Fan, or Legion. But I do prefer Stewart over Jordan by like 10000000000000 times

2 Likes

True.

3 Likes

I forgot the m sorrrrrrrryyy

1 Like

Really not much of a fan of either, but the DCAMU has Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay which is still amazing, so I guess I’ll go w/ that

1 Like

Well…the Tomorrowverse does have the greatest lip-synching, air banding performer as Batman

4 Likes

I wanna go with the DCAMU just because it started strong and I really like stories. The Tomorrowverse is good but I still feel like it’s earning its shared universe. I didn’t love Legion of Superheroes, but even then, they’ve all been entertaining.

3 Likes

Okay, I decided to “scientifically” figure this out by pitting each movie against each other.

For me, Flashpoint Paradox beat Man of Tomorrow, Justice Society beat War, Long Halloween beat Son of Batman, Throne of Atlantis beat Green Lantern, and Legion beat Batman Vs Robin, so that’s 3-2 in Tomorrowverse’s favor.

That said, I’ve liked most of those movies, so it’s not a condemnation of the DCAMU or any of the movies that “lost.”

2 Likes