Omnibus:
Young Romance
House of Mystery (both series)
I, Vampire with the JLD crossover books included

Absolute
George Romero Presents Toe Tags
Elvira’s House of Mystery

5 Likes

How about a Metal Men Omnibus that collects the original series by Kanigher, Andru, and Esposito?

8 Likes

Warlord would be nice.

7 Likes

@KookieSuperApe,

Yes, issues #1-10 of Infinity, Inc. (“Generations Saga”) should be collected, including the necessary All-Star Squadron issues. Although the story comprises about a dozen issues, it’s far from decompressed. Roy Thomas packed the story with a lot of history and details, and the artwork by Jerry Ordway is gorgeous.

I would also include Infinity, Inc. issues #11 (a Star Spangled Kid story) and #12 (the press conference where the Infinitors reveal their identities to the public), as they serve to further set-up the series. DC could round out the collection with some house ads, the team’s original Who’s Who entry, etc. The cover to issue #11 would even make a great cover for the entire package.

7 Likes

Seconded!

6 Likes

Hercules Unbound

Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez & Walt Simonson Pencils with Wally Wood Inks. It would make a nice oversize hardback like the John Byrne Superman books that have been coming out.

4 Likes

Jonny Quest

Since Jonny Quest has appeared in Future Quest, I’d like to see an Omnibus for the original Comico run. I’m assuming DC has the license to Jonny Quest and could reprint those issues like Dark Horse did with Star Wars the Marvel years.

4 Likes

f1

Absolute Edition:

Mark Russell and Steve Pugh’s The Flintstones 12-issue liminted series + the Booster Gold/The Flintstones Annual #1 :grin:

fs1 fs2

5 Likes

Oh, and you know - ALL the Alan Moore Superman stories. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

The Secret Society of Supervillains (it was the predecessor to The Legion of Doom), and is significant in that it represented a threat even larger than just the 7-10 member JLA might be able to handle. It is also a great book for looking at how villains interact with each other. Their rules, relationships and how to fund common goals, while each serving their own agendas. Talk about “the villain is the hero of their own story”, SSoSV was villains as protagonist.

3 Likes

Lol. I didn’t read this at first and started asking for SSoSV too. But yeah I totally need an SSoSV omnibus, and it would be awesome if we got the unpublished issues with it too. It would also be cool to get the JL arc where they switch bodies.

3 Likes

I don’t know what the terms mean, but if there isn’t one of these already, make one for:

Starman ‘88
Justice League International (Post-Crisis JL)
Captain Atom ‘86

2 Likes

I second that

2 Likes

Question omnibuuuus.

Also, the 70s Richard Dragon: Kung-Fu Fighter and the mostly-still-needs-digitized '90s Green Arrow run.

I’d also love a Batgirl (2000) omnibus, or at least one for Puckett’s run.

3 Likes

It was New 52 Superman, but Greg Pak’s Action Comics deserves an Omnibus. He inarguably wrote the best Superman comics of that era of DC.

6 Likes

This omnibus comes out next week!!

3 Likes

Oh sweet!

3 Likes

The Question by Dennis O Neil
Deathstroke by Christopher Priest
Green Lantern Corps by Peter Tomasi etc
Young Justice by Peter David
Hawkman by Robert Vendeti
Robin by Chuck Dixon
Birds of Prey by Gail Simone
Birds of Prey by Chuck Dixon
Batgirl by Kelley Puckett
Aquaman by Peter David
Secret Six by Gail Simone
Hitman
Batman Contagion to just before Catacylsm
Red Robin by Yost

Also more deluxe editions like the rebirth ones would be very nice as long as they have good glossy paper. A lot of books could have benefited from more especially the longer runs like Flash by Williamson.

8 Likes

Omnibus: The Spectre by John Ostrander, The Spectre by J.M. DeMatteis, Green Lantern: Kyle Rayner by Ron Marz, Sandman Mystery Theatre by Matt Wagner and Steven T. Seagle, The Question by Denny O’Neil, The Atom (collecting Sword of the Atom, Power of the Atom, and The All-New Atom), Firestorm (collecting Firestorm: the Nuclear Man, and the Fury of Firestorm: the Nuclear Man)

Trades: All-Star Squadron by Roy Thomas, Hourman by Tom Peyer, Green Lantern Corps by Peter J. Tomasi, Jonah Hex bu Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti, Captain Atom by Cary Bates, Martian Manhunter by John Ostrander, Blue Beetle by Len Wein.

3 Likes