šŸ“šWhich Underrated Series Deserves An Omnibus or Absolute Edition? šŸ“š

@TheTerrificToyman Got it!

@thatonetim Added that one too!

Thank you both! :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched this thread and have to ask, who is it the moderators pass the info to? Has it influenced any decisions or received feedback?
Just to cover myself since this is the Internet, thereā€™s no tone or challenge to my question just genuine curiosity. Even if it doesnā€™t influence product itā€™s a nice gesture to listen and seek feedback.

2 Likes

Hey!

The moderators log the info on a sheet which is then shared with the DCUI team, the content team and the publishing team.

The requests both here and in the other request threads are used to help steer the roadmap for the digitization and content teams. Obviously more popular requests are more likely to be added to the roadmap. The team does not go through each request individually though in a first-come-first-served type basis.

Hopefully this clarified a few things for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have just a couple of runs that I would love to have as Omnibuses or Absolutes:

1. Paul Dinis Zatanna
  2. Kyle Rayners Green Lantern era
  3. Chuck Dixons Nightwing
  4. Vendittis Hal Jordan and the Corps
  5. Red Lanterns
  6. Sinestros run
  7. Dixons Robin
  8. Stephanie Browns Batgirl
4 Likes

@crestofnightwing I think we have different definitions of ā€œa coupleā€ :laughing: hehe but I got your requests down! Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

I have the same question. I would automatically buy Superman Silver Age Omnibus editions. I have the 3 Man of Tomorrow Archive editions but that only got us to 1960! Thereā€™s 10 more years of stories. Clearly there are not going to be any more Archive editions, but we still seem to be getting Omnibus editions occasionally. PLEASE publish Superman Silver Age Omnibus editions with all the stories from Action and Superman comics. I bet they would be a very popular item. I would buy Superboy Silver Age Omnibus editions as well. (I already purchased the two Supergirl books).

4 Likes

Welcome back, @mkr.15325! Oh what a hot topic :smirk:! Iā€™ve got your request written down, thank you!

1 Like

PAUL DINIā€™s ZATANNA YAASSSSSS :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: I need more from this series! Digital first anyone? Can we do that? Can we request that? Is that a thing?

4 Likes

Superman Adventures

All 63 issues

2 Likes

@EverAJ Do you mean a digital first of the omnibus?

@Reforged Ah, very interesting. Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

@TheTerrificToyman Ooh got that added in!

3 Likes

Nope. Iā€™m talking continuing the series from where it was left off as a digital first series?

1 Like

Ooh thatā€™s an interesting request! Maybe we need a ā€œWhich series deserves to be continued?ā€ thread :smirk:

Iā€™ll mention it to the team!

5 Likes

OMG thank you so much :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

ITā€™S HAPPENING

12 Likes

tenor
tenor

4 Likes

And a deluxe all 12 issuses of the FLINTSTONES, both soon to sit on my shelf

4 Likes

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice 2
Batman Incorporated (2010-2011)
Batman Incorporated (2012-2013)
Batwing
Superman Smashes the Klan

1 Like

Thanks for the requests! I do believe Superman Smashes the Klan already has a collected edition!

2 Likes

REALLY?!?!

This changes EVERYTHING!!!

2 Likes

Vigilante by Marv Wolfman

3 Likes