Which Teen Titan do you relate to the most?

Personally it’d be Starfire for me. Her positivity, strength and will to overcome everything and anything is so relatable. Wbu?

3 Likes

Timothy Drake-We are very similar. Logic, intelligence, and silly quirks are a big part of me

Joey Wilson-Our personalities are very similar.

1 Like

Robin totally

1 Like

I don’t relate to her per se, but I love the original version of Raven (Wolfman/Perez). She struggled with her emotions and felt like an outsider even among her family, the Titans.

1 Like

Raven

I don’t relate to any of them. But I do have a crush on Nightwing.

1 Like

Raven by far

1 Like

Tim Drake Robin.

2 Likes

Robin! Growing up I always looked up to Grayson as a role model. Just an over all badass with a heart of gold.

Bart Allen Imulse/Kid Flash/Flash as he and I are both dudes trying to have an extremely fun time in life but sometime dark situations end up happening to us.

Dick I look up too, But I relate more to Wally and Beast Boy

Wally West / Kid Flash.

Always liked Wally but I am more like BeastBoy.

Aqualad. Besides being a good swimmer, I talk to my beta when I feed him. The weird thing is, he looks like he understands me … It’s a little off-putting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure I relate to any of them personally, but maybe the friendly relationship between Beast Boy and Raven is what I relate to. It reminds me a little of the Maggie and Glenn relationship from the Walking Dead before they got all serious and deadly. The awkwardness and how they pick each other up in a light way is relatable.

All of the good ones.

1 Like

Probably Raven, constantly fighting my own demons but remaining positive.

1 Like

I’d be between Raven and Starfire for very similar reasons

Zachary Zatara. What can I say? I’m a showman.

1 Like

Probably Damian Wayne because I’m relatively smart and have no friends, lol.